[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some easy to prepare Vegan meals?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6

File: happy goat.jpg (61KB, 492x600px) Image search: [Google]
happy goat.jpg
61KB, 492x600px
What are some easy to prepare Vegan meals?
>>
grass
>>
Why did the other thread get deleted?
>>
>>8156549
H8rs
>>
Glass of water with ice
>>
Is bread gluten free?
>>
Reminding you that semen isn't vegan
>>
fry up some chickpeas and glaze with a nice sweet n sour sauce. add avocado and a spicy salsa. use it in tacos
>>
>>8156702

human semen is vegan if it is not harvested from unwilling males.
>>
Seitan chili bruh, shit's feckin gold.
>>
>>8156768
How can you tell
>>
>>8156546
salad
>>
A bowl of shit is technically an animal product but it's more than suitable for a vegan fuckface now kill yourself and sage
>>
eat a few onions on a plate
>>
>>8156546
rice and beans
pasta
bean burritos
tofu scramble
stir fry
potatoes and onions
>>
>>8156546
a handful of seeds
>>
File: buddha-bowls-intro.jpg (246KB, 1024x750px) Image search: [Google]
buddha-bowls-intro.jpg
246KB, 1024x750px
>>8156546
The Buddha Bowl is your friend. Make sure to add some greens in there.
http://fitfoodiefinds.com/2016/01/healthy-buddha-bowl-recipes/
>>
>>8156546
easy stuff that contains complete proteins

quinoa stir fry
rice and black bean burrito
peanut butter toast

couscous with dal or lentils are dead easy too and are nice with a few spices
noodles with redsauce and chopped protein patty(boca/morning star/whatever)

i thought the world would implode and god would kill me when i switched from vegetarianism to vegan but i really eat the same things i always did with a few substitutions or alterations. i am a lot more aware of what i eat though.

i really eat sandwiches, smoothies, burritos, soups, rice/quinoa stir fries, oatmeal, cereal, pancakes, noodles with whatever, and just normal food that nobody would bat an eye at. i sub out some ingredients but it's really not that different.
>>
>>8159789
oh yeah and swedish fish, sour patch kids, and lay's bbq and plain chips are vegan. pita chips or just pita bread and hummus are great snacks and super easy to make at home with a blender and some chickpeas/tahini. lots of fancy chocolate bars are vegan too. it's not like you have to give up snacking either. if you live somewhere near civilisation, typing vegan into yelp will give you a lot of restaurants to choose from and you can steal ideas from them.
>>
>>8159789
>>8159802
oh and tons of people bitch about b12 deficiencies but almost all nondairy milks are fortified with it now and your body rations it anyway so it's nothing to worry about.

a bowl of oatmeal with some flax seed and rice protein powder for breakfast or a plate of quinoa and lentils are nutrient dense foods that you could easily use to eat clean and gain muscle too so i mean there's really no reason not to go vegan because you can replace meat and dairy so easily and there are so many options now. you'll honestly add years to your life and you will feel so much better.

cheers and have fun m8s ;)
>>
http://www.peta.org/living/food/top-accidentally-vegan-foods/

great snacking guide
>>
Over time you'll probably stop eating soydogs and buffalo chicken flavored faux chicken patties but those foods are like training wheels until you can cook basic stuff. Knowing that you can still have a burger or hotdog and some chips and candy is comforting to new vegans. Sure, you probably will steer away from that stuff when you get a grasp on what's available and your recipes get finely tuned but it's nice to know it's there as a comfort food fallback. You can always go raw and I think that is my ultimate goal but that step is exponentially more challenging to keep interesting and engaging vs just cutting meat and dairy. Finally, it's not the end of the world if you have mcdonalds or something once in awhile just keep trying to do your best.
>>
>>8159847
Yeah I find it easy being vegan, I do it 2 or 3 days a week. Sautéed cabbage, fennel and leek & lentil stew with carrot, onion and celery are my go to dinners for when I'm out of meat and fish.
>>
Sushi, bahn mi, Indian food, and deep fried "egg" rolls are all really easy things to make too. Nori, a little rice, avocado, cucumber, spinach makes an easy snack. Most bahn mi places have a tofu option that's accidentally vegan. Wrapping up some kimchi with a few spicy veg and a little tofu makes a great paper or fried "egg" roll. Literally almost every Indian dish is vegan. You can easily sub in vegan butter for ghee and experiment with milks until you find what you like. You just have to nose around and try stuff out until you find what works for you
>>
>>8159866
Yeah soups are cool I make a creamy parsnip ginger soup in the winter. And a lot of hot and sweet 3 bean chilis.
>>
When society collapses and food is scarce, vegans are going to be very popular.
>>
>>8159595
These are pretty much my staples, plus fried rice, and smoothies for breakfast.

For snacks: nuts, fruits, tortilla chips and guacamole or salsa

Does anyone cook tempeh often? I haven't found any way to prepare it that I enjoy.
>>
>>8159944
Do you say that because they know how to make tasty meals out of plants?

Or is that some kind of cannibalistic comment? If I were to eat a human I'd probably want to eat a vegan. They'd probably taste better, in the same way that grass fed beef tastes better.
>>
Guys, I miss cured meats.
What do I do?
>>
>>8160432
Haha, I didn't even think about that anon's comment in terms of cannibalism.

Yeah, when society collapses I will absolutely be trying to surround myself with vegans. Got no interest in fighting anyone for my liver.
>>
>>8156546
what cut of the vegan do you intend to use?
backstrap? Ribs? Flank Steak?
>>
>>8160476
Eat some
>>
semen
>>
>>8160504
kek
>>
File: katebush.jpg (92KB, 960x450px) Image search: [Google]
katebush.jpg
92KB, 960x450px
>>8156549
cus the mods are carnist shills

>>8156546
Sweet potatoes, kale, and tempeh. Just put 'em on the stove and use coconut oil. Then add thyme, salt, and pepper.

Also smoothies are easy as fuck
>>
raw onions

baby carrots on a plate

popcorn

guacamole sandwich

doritos

donuts
>>
File: 1469574798800.jpg (32KB, 512x523px) Image search: [Google]
1469574798800.jpg
32KB, 512x523px
>>8160593
I really like Kate Bush
>>
>>8161396
it's not a real quote
>>
File: how to make vegan meals.jpg (171KB, 821x1064px) Image search: [Google]
how to make vegan meals.jpg
171KB, 821x1064px
>>
>>8159828
Only if you're a disgusting fat slob. Everything on the list is crappy fast foods.
>"top accidentally vegan foods"
fruit niggah!
>>
>>8156768
Only if its cuming from Vegan willing males, of course.
>>
>>8156546
Vegan question: My mother always told me that you can't eat the white parts of bell peppers, very little on the Internet confirms or denies this, can /ck/ help? Did my mother lie to me again?

If it is the case that you can eat the white bits, how well do bell peppers keep once cut open? If she was lying, I'll be able to double my amount of bell peppers per meal, meaning that I'll have to store some already cut ones.
>>
>>8163562
Of fucking course you can eat the white bits inside peppers. It's not toxic or dangerous or anything. However, they're often removed for aesthetic reasons.

>>how well do they keep once cut
Not well, they start to dry out. Wrapping them in plastic wrap or putting them in a sealed plastic baggie or container will help keep them longer, but don't expect more than a couple days.
>>
>>8163562
how the fug is that a vegan qstn
>>
>>8156546
pick legume
pick grain
pick vegetable
pick spices
there you go anon :)
>>
>>8156546
this is the dumbest question i've ever seen

vegans only eat grass

unless you live in california or arizona, there's grass everywhere. just go cut the grass and you have meals for a week
>>
File: jones.jpg (6KB, 298x169px) Image search: [Google]
jones.jpg
6KB, 298x169px
>>8163616
>repeating earlier posters joke
go home.
>>
>>8156546
force feed them meatloaf made from at least 3 animals, bonus points if you slaughter the animals in front of them
>>
>>8156546
air
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.