[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: poop literal poop.jpg (124KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
poop literal poop.jpg
124KB, 1080x1080px
GOD FUCKING DAMMIT
>>
>>8156333
I hate pumpkin, cinnamon, and all fall spices. Tell me about it
>>
>>8156333
That sounds disgusting.

I envy people who beg for their pumpkin crack fix in the summer. Working as a cafe barista ruined it for me. That syrup shit is nasty.
>>
>>8156333
If you don't like it then don't buy it, stupid.
>>
>be me
>absolutely love pumpkin pie, eat so much during the winter holidays and my parents and family know how much I love it
>they always bring shit like this to the family dinners at thanksgiving/christmas as a present
>dont have the heart to tell them I hate this shit and its shitty fake ass pumpkin flavor
although last year my aunt made some pretty good pumpkin cake pops
>>
>>8156368
I love pumpkin, maybe not seeds, I wouldn't know. But I don't like seeing all this artificial pumpkin flavoring in every fattening food on every shelf in every store.
It's like the world just fucking discovered pumpkin.
>>
Hostess lost their integrity LONG before this nonsense.
>>
>>8156333
I would unironically eat this and enjoy it. Twinkies are great, and so is pumpkin pie. They probably make a pretty combination.
>>
I have never had pumpkin spice

Will I start listening to Kanye if I eat it. Actually I have no idea what white girls listen to now.
>>
>>8156498
Pumpkin doesn't really have a lot of flavor without being spiced. That's why pumpkin pie made from scratch is almost always trash--people don't know what spice combinations to add in order to imitate the pumpkin flavor we've all come to know and love.
>>
>>8156498
>>8156586
>>8156631
Are you people really this retarded. Pumpkin Spice doesn't have any pumpkin flavor whatsoever. Pumpkin spice is simple a mixture of spiced commonly used to spice pumpkin especially desserts like pumpkin pie or pumpkin rolls.

None of this stuff is supposed to have any pumpkin taste just the taste of the spices traditionally used with pumpkin.
>>
>>8156333
Has their food gotten smaller? I bought some of their Swiss Cake Rolls and they were like three inches. Only got them because they were half off.
>>
>>8156656
I'm white, what are spices?
>>
>>8156725
cinnamon and shit like that its a sweet spicy powder you use in food
>>
>>8156333
Ever since they declared bankruptcy, cleaned house (getting rid of union scum) and damn near fully automated their production facilities, Hostess has been on a roll.
>>
>>8156950
Cinnamon isn't sweet, that's just you western bastards being retarded and associating it with sugar and desserts since that's the only time you have it.
>>
>>8156725
Cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, ginger mainly
>>
>>8157013
i meant to put sweet or spicy powder but i forgot it but the message is the same
>>
Out of all the pumpkin spiced goods these were pretty good and i hate pumpkin spice
>>
>>8156721
Yeah and it also does not taste the same everything is dry as fuck
>>
>>8156721
>Has their food gotten smaller?
>hey were half off.
>>
>>8156368
I know pumpkin isn't for everyone, but cinnamon? Something's wrong with you.
>>
>>8156368
What's a fall spice?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.