[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/lrc/ - Lewis Road Creamery General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 141
Thread images: 15

File: _MG_9798-1.jpg (101KB, 480x281px) Image search: [Google]
_MG_9798-1.jpg
101KB, 480x281px
Thoughts on this elite company with their elite and muscular products?

Thoughts on their latest product drops?

Favourite lrc overall?
>>
It's objectively absolute overpriced garbage.
>>
>>8156139
Your mum is objectively overpriced garbage lmoi
>>
File: -Rat-Monkey.png (534KB, 846x451px) Image search: [Google]
-Rat-Monkey.png
534KB, 846x451px
/rug/ plz go
>>
File: 20161005_154434.jpg (2MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
20161005_154434.jpg
2MB, 4128x2322px
Just had some of the strawberry milk, what can I say they've done it again.

Normally not a big fan of strawberry milk because it always tastes artificial but this completely avoids it, seeing as it isn't artificially flavored. Another quality product 7.5/10

>>8156139
It's objectively great you seething povvo
>>
Finally got around to trying the coffee, LRC should be ashamed of having that on their roster, it's weak shite. Better than a lot of other coffee milks but it's Tararua-tier and not at all worth their prices or reputation.
>>
>>8156139
Correct
>>
the chocolate milk is only goat because of whittakers
>>
>>8156608
Then what about the vanilla milk, which is equally GOAT?
>>
>>8156139
>this is what poor people actually think
>>
Quick, /lrc/, what's the answer?
>>
>>8156709
>you have to be poor to ace different opinions
TIL
>>
>>8156723
Only poor people needlessly bring up cost in a discussion about taste. And only plebs think that LRC is anything other than GOAT.
>>
is this jersey shore promise land but in middle earth
>>
>>8156731
gentrification ladies and gentlemen

we make tools believe they are sophisticated and overcharge the fuck out of them
>>
>>8156772
>LE FUG LE GAPITALISM XDXDDXDXDXDXDXDXXDXDXDXDXD
>>
Imagine being bitter just because you couldn't afford chocolate milk
>>
Objectively exactly the same as every other milk producer in this shit hole.

Also
>still falling for the milk meme
no ty
>>
>poor people have actually deluded themselves into thinking there is no difference between based LRC and fucking primo
>>
>>8156837
The only difference is that most flavoured milks have a thickening agent, whereas LRC doesn't
>>
Poois Road IS very good, but the only drink that a true patrician consumes is mineral water.
>>
>>8156848
This

I bet the plebbos ITT don't even know the differences in magnesium ion content between tap water and based, elite, muscular, nutritional and refreshing mineral water
>>
>>8156731
>for its taste it is more expensive than you would expect
I think that's a fair opinion. BTW people who aren't poor definitely do consider cost. Only an idiot would pay more than what they think something is worth
>>
>>8156859
>people who aren't poor definitely do consider cost
t. someone who is poor and has never even had a conversation with someone who isn't
>>
>>8156866
t. Person projecting that they honest to God aren't poor, guys I'm not poor okay!!!!

That milk isn't worth what it's priced at imo. They had a great marketing campaign but that doesn't mean the end product is any good
>>
>>8156890
They had zero marketing campaign you fucknugget it was 100% word of mouth for the first 6 months
>>
>>8156891
>They had zero marketing campaign you fucknugget it was 100% word of mouth for the first 6 months

Exposed as a no clue country hick

Whittakers was building hype for the milk months before it came out. They had competitions for several bottles of the first batch. They had TV adverts that ran all the time and adverts on all the social media sites.
>>
File: 2016-10-05 21.51.27.png (595KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
2016-10-05 21.51.27.png
595KB, 640x1136px
Will it be as disappointing as Kibbled Grain?
>>
what the fuck is going on in this retarded thread?
>>
Morning /lrc/, how was your banana smoothie today?
>>
Currently listening in on a lecture on LRC marketing strategies, fascinating.
>>
>>8156608
this is absolute bullshit
>>
>>8156791
Hi Ben
>>
File: 2016-10-06 16.09.44.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
2016-10-06 16.09.44.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Evening /lrc/
>>
Hmmmm well once again it shocks you on first sip. Can't say I'm that convinced though, I expected a rich strawberry flavour but there is so much cream in it that the strawberry is almost secondary.

Unfortunately the link to cheap strawberry flavoured yoghurt is undeniable, it's like a liquid version of the classic Fresh & Fruity strawberry tubs, and it even has the overly rich texture that reminds me a lot of yoghurt. It's nice, but definitely not otherworldly like the chocolate or vanilla, which probably puts it in the same category as the coffee.
>>
OFFICIAL /lrc/ PRODUCT TIERS

GOD TIER
>Chocolate Milk
>Vanilla Milk
>Chocolate Ice Cream

GREAT TIER
>Hokey Pokey Ice Cream
>Full Cream Milk
>Cream

GOOD BUT UNREMARKABLE TIER
>Butter
>Coffee Milk
>Strawberry Milk

NOT NECESSARY TIER
>Light Milk

MEDIOCRE GIMMICK TIER
>Rose Ice Cream
>Kibbled Grain
>Non-Homogenised
>>
>>8157012
Yes.
>>
>>8159126
Evening Daniel
>>
Ronny brook drinkable yogurts are better. Go for the strawberry first, then blackberry. Dear god is it good.
>>
>>8156912
Objectively wrong. It is literally used by the University of Auckland as an example of successful word of mouth advertising.

>>8156866
Kek what a seething povvo. I bet you don't even live in a diamond suburb.

>>8156859
When you are considering if something is elite you ignore the price. That's like saying Prometheus by Adam the younger isn't elite art because it would be expensive as fuck.
>>
>>8159391
>diamond suburb
what
>>
>>8159438
If you lived in one you would know
>>
>>8157088
At minimum, half the posts are just a the OP replying to himself on a niche milk company in a country nobody cares about.
>>
>>8159478
I'm the OP and have literally made 4 posts
>>
File: !1.png (55KB, 254x256px) Image search: [Google]
!1.png
55KB, 254x256px
>>8159478
SEETHING dairy casual detected
>>
Milk is fucking putrid in all forms

Its gross, disgusting, and inhumane
>>
>>8159619
>inhumane
>>
/lrc/ does a better job at being a /rug/ thread than /rug/ does.
>>
>>8159621
Yes

Child cows of dairy cows are normally ripped away from their mothers and sold off into the slaughtering awful veal industry. The dairy cows themselves live in gross putrid conditions and are essentially raped so they can produce more milk

Once they are of no use, they are mercilessly slaughtered
>>
>>8159629
Got any sources on that hokey bucko?
>>
>>8159391
>implying UoA is THE authority on marketing

Mate all I know is I saw online adds a month or so before I saw the milk hit the shelves. Maybe they only looked at the marketing of LRC and ignored all the Whittakers marketing for the collaboration
>>
>>8159633
Not being a clueless mong dot org
>>
>>8159634
>implying you have more authority than a top 100 university
>>
>>8159629
You are aware that at least 50% of the posters in this thread are dairy farmers lad
>>
>>8159629
>being a veggo in 2016

hahahahahahahahaha
>>
>>8159640
You are aware that youre not only a lying sack of complete manure but also apparently oblivious and/or to the practices of your own occupation, dunce
>>
>>8159650
Okay lad

Soz brb just gotta go rape some cows lol
>>
sure is /shill/ in here
>>
>>8159658
>shill

>>>/reddit/
>>
>>8159656
That's not funny
>>
>>8159638
>Implying that they dont ignore a large amount of advertising to fit their agenda

It is a fact that there was an online marketing campaign especially on social media. You could be the #1 marketing guru but if you ignore a fact like that you are still wrong
>>
just opened a bottle of the classic lads
>>
>>8159671
Choccy? Tbh I'm not sold on the unflavoureds by themselves, they're not really worth the price when we have other quality milk for cheaper

>>8159662
Just got back it was pretty funny, they screamed but that just means they're enjoying it
>>
>>8159661
so that's where you came from

why don't you fuck off back there instead of shitting up the board
>>
>>8159647
>contributing to the increasing CO2 levels via the greenhouse emissions of the meat and dairy industries

sad you obviously don't care about how you leave the world for your children. I thought the elite LRC fans would understand but I am just disappointed in this community
>>
>>8159678
Lad why don't you fuck off, you're shitting up our general

No one told you to post in this thread
>>
>>8159663
Honestly I hadn't heard of it prior to release. Apparently Whittakers did some promotion bit it certainly wasn't a large TV ad campaign and they clearly relied hugely on word of mouth.
>>
>>8159663
I literally don't remember any social media campaign and I spend 99% of my life on social media because I have no friends.

First I heard of it was through the Herald
>>
>>8159677
as a milk connoisseur i can tell you that anchor is far better bang for buck
the regular milk isnt worth it for the minor quality increase

it even gets let down by the clear bottles hurting the flavour

i wont be buying any again until they have opaque bottles to be frank with you
>>
>>8159683
>>>/global/rules/11

fuck off retard
>>
>>8159690
Mate we're just expressing our fandom for our favourite chocolate milk company how is that against the rules?
>>
>>8159690
the only thing being advertised here is your complete lack of palette
>>
>>8159686
Whittakers did a big "look at this collaboration in stores soon" thing
Then did a big give away
Then just some regular adverts

There was a ton of hype before a bottle hit the shelves, hard for word of mouth to do that...
>>
>>8159693
Nice
>>
>>8159692
>>8159693
cool story dairy salesmen

how many shillbux per post these days?
>>
>>8159701
Lol as if LRC need to do more advertising. The New World in Ponsonby still has rations on the choccy!
>>
>>8159701
if i wanted to shill i would be on a chinese site mate

we dont really sell milk products to america
>>
>>8159701
>LE CONSPIRACEE XDXDXDXD LE FUG LE CORPARASHINZ XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD

Let me guess... American?
>>
>people in other countries don't drink their one glass of milk a day

Then how do they get enough calcium for strong teeth and bones??????????
>>
>>8159693
Rekt
>>
>>8159715
They don't and it makes them povvo
>>
>>8159720
>literally everywhere is third world except milk drinkers

BIG
STRONG
ANCHOR
KIDS
>>
>Pasteurised

Dropped
>>
>>8159715
Milk leeches calcium from your bones
>>
>>8159739
Okay well then explain how olympic shot put silver medallist Tom Walsh could be objectively better than you in every way with his drinking milk every day if it "leeches from his bones" (and he needs bones to be good at throwing if you didn't know that)

HMMM??????
>>
>>8159720
I feel like charts like these are bullshit or atleast extremely over exaggerated. The regions in the 80-100% contain places like India that are fucking obsessed with cow milk and everything that comes from it and also contain the only countries I've ever seen where lactate drinks are as common or more common than soda.

Shit in Japan the most common breakfast accompaniment is yogurt. I'm assuming this chart tracks the number of people that get slightly runny shits some times from digesting milk
>>
>>8159739
I've drunk shitloads of milk since I was little and my bones are like cement, I one punched somebodys arm and broke it. I punch bricks and my knuckles just bruise
>>
>>8159753
yogurt is easier to ingest than milk if you're lactose intolerant.
>>
Lads how big is your farm?

Sitting on 535ha here, mostly friesians and jerseys. Have a small herd of deer as well
>>
>>8159623
I know what /lrc/ is but what is /rug/?

pls help am drunk
>>
>>8159763
the rug general on diy lad
ironically all they do is talk about milk
>>
>>8159769
Yeah it's filled with farm owning kiwis who enjoy weaving traditional Maori flax rugs
>>
>>8159769
>rug general
>rugby union general general
>>
>>8159761
1000m2 lol
>>
Milk is ok but kombucha is the drink of patricians. Also coconut water when I'm playing sports
>>
>>8159801
You're late
>>
>>8159803
Didn't know 4chan had operating hours. I thought I was posting in a thread. Guess not.
>>
>>8159773
I caught my eel for dinner on a hook I carved and a flax cord I braided
Was a big bugger fed the next door neighbours too
>>
>>8159629
>raped
lol
>>
>>8159489
Hi Daniel
>>
>>8159754
Hi Daniel
>>
bump :^)
>>
Hungover as FUCK lads
>>
Just voted lads
>>
how are we this evening my fellow patricians
>>
Just had a tall glass of superior Puhoi Valley milk lads. AMA
>>
>>8162348
Very muscular and strong-boned, friend

>>8162382
>Poohoi
Plebbos out
>>
>>8162382
>drinking poohoi
Could you be more of an edgy contrarian
>>
Lads I'm 12 do Bros deep
>>
>>8162713
Just cracked open my 4th diesel myself lad, I'm getting down there
>>
>>8162713
what is this?
>>
File: o i am laffing.jpg (13KB, 620x364px) Image search: [Google]
o i am laffing.jpg
13KB, 620x364px
>>8156139
>objectively absolutely overpriced garbage
>4chan pass user
>>
>>8156136
fuck off matt
>>
File: dobro.jpg (100KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
dobro.jpg
100KB, 1200x800px
>>8162963
Do Bros are a shit brew, mainly consumed by students, yobbos and horis
>>
You can tell this is a shill thread because they get butthurt and respond to every negative comment about the product, usually with insults about you having poor taste or being poor.

Don't engage shills in debate. Simply insult them and post memes
>>
>general
s a g e goes in all fields
>>
>>8163037
Oh look, another redditor who thinks sage is a downvote.
>>
Aussie Aussie Aussie oy oy oy xD
>>
good morning objective patrictians
>>
Warms the cockles of my heart to see an elite and muscular thread like this on /ck/
>>
Is "shill", dare I say it, the most reddit word of all time?
>>
>>8164698
From /fit/

Shill is an accurate word for what occurs on this website on occasion to occasion
>>
Going yachting tomorrow if the weather is nice. Taking a 1.5L chocolate to share for lunch
>>
cheeky bump through all the shitposts lads

>>8165457
superb idea
hopefully the weather is as good as it was today
>>
File: IMG_2177.jpg (2MB, 4000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2177.jpg
2MB, 4000x3000px
>>8156136
Is that like a poor man's Trickling Springs?
>>
Hungover as FUCK lads

Again
>>
Just heading down to the dairy for a pie you lads want anything?
>>
fucking hell lads just got home and mum bought another chocolate ice cream rather than getting the new strawberry

seething
>>
>>8156139
You would know all about that, wouldn't you?
>>
File: 2016-10-09 21.03.58.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
2016-10-09 21.03.58.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Remember, /lrc/, to leave your ice cream out on the counter for 10 minutes before digging in, for the right creamy texture!
>>
Muscular opinion incoming

Chocolate Ice Cream > Chocolate Milk

Discuss.
>>
>>8168662
I'd rather discuss your delicious balloon knot.
>>
Think I took too much lads forgot how fucking rich this shit is it's like literal chocolate sauce

Gonna go lie down for a while then cut out three hours tomorrow to run it off
>>
Springboks are well and truly broken lads. Sad day.
>>
Controversial opinion: I prefer the al brown butter over lrc butter. Whitestone or whatever.
>>
>>8168759
Not that controversial, LRC butter isn't as elite as the milk or ice cream.
>>
I've been buying the full cream milk for mein cups of tea but not sure it's the right fit for cuppas.

Any recommendations? I don't particular like supporting Fonterra but maybe I'm being a stupid cuck thinking that?
>>
>>8168871
They recommend using the non-homogenised but that is probably just a meme

Fonterra are nowhere near as bad as the anti-corporation lefties or anti-monopoly righties want you to believe. At least their product is reasonable quality, rare for a big corporation
>>
>>8156136
>General
>>
>>8170717
>LE FUG LE JENN ARE ALLZ XDXDXDXDXDXDXD
>>
Can YOU, /lrc/?
Thread posts: 141
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.