[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tuna makes you sick

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (73KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73KB, 700x525px
Is it true that tuna will make you ill? I heard that it is made with some dolphin parts that contain mercury. Mercury is a virus that can cause foodborn illnessis. When will we wake up as a nation? About this kind of stuff
>>
>>8153597
Wow really
>>
>>8153597
its only a matter of time til the chemtrails spew tuna instead of drugs
>>
>>8153597
>Mercury is a virus
lel
>>
For 2 1/2 years I ate nothing but Tuna and Bimbo white bread. I added mayonaise and onions n shit to give it flavor.

On my birtbday, I treated myself to an actual tuna steak. It was fucking disgusting, so I went back to canned tuna. My second birthday I cheated by adding canned smoked oysters into the mix.

After all that, I lost 40 pounds, yet i gained puffy nipples and slight man tits. I only weighed 215 pounds before this particular diet.
>>
>>8153597
Yes
>>
>>8153737
related story, I ate nothing but wendys for a year straight and now I'm prediabetic
>>
>>8153597
if you eat it less than twice a week you will not be affected

dont be weird about trace minerals
>>
>>8154055
>prediabetic

Scary pharma/quack term for everyone who does not have diabetes so they can prescribe pharma to everyone stupid enough to buy into medico/pharma fictions.
>>
File: image.jpg.gif (2MB, 437x262px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg.gif
2MB, 437x262px
In tonights episode; a McDonald's major competitor starts selling tuna sandwiches.

In other news; A new McScientific study finds that tuna causes cancer.

But first; Food poisoning!
>>
>>8153597
thanx for the heads up
>>
>>8154105
You don't get prescribed medicine for being prediabetic, mongoloid. It means you better watch your diet
>>
>>8154120
kek
>>
>>8154105
You have autism
>>
>>8153597
>I heard that it is made with some dolphin parts
>Mercury is a virus
>can cause foodborn illnessis

Does your mother know your on the internet?
>>
>>8153597
You really have to work to Mercury poison yourself with tuna, but it can be done. I know one guy who managed to do it. His doctor had told him to eat more fish and less red meat, because his cholesterol was high. This guy happens to be OCD, and liked tuna sushi rolls. So that's what he ate for lunch and dinner for the greater part of the year. Ended up with an irregular heartbeat, and it took the doctor a while to figure out it was Mercury poisoning.
>>
>>8154105
Neck yourself.
>>
File: yotsuba no.jpg (107KB, 818x479px) Image search: [Google]
yotsuba no.jpg
107KB, 818x479px
>>8153597
>Mercury is a virus that can cause foodborn illnessis.
low tier bait
>>
>>8154656
Hi
>>
>>8154741
...was it you, anon?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.