[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do I add to take my pizza sticks to the next level?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: Cheesy-Pepperoni-Pizza-Sticks-8.jpg (209KB, 675x886px) Image search: [Google]
Cheesy-Pepperoni-Pizza-Sticks-8.jpg
209KB, 675x886px
What do I add to take my pizza sticks to the next level?
>>
potassium cyanide
>>
Give them at least 10 in ADP so they'll have a decent amount of iframes
>>
>>8153514
/thread
>>
>>8153534
>ADP
Nice try, shitter
What you want to do is get END to 40 and make sure your load is under 25%
I recommend mask of the father
>>
>>8153602
one thing at a fucking time
you might as well be telling him to have 300 STR on them the moment he pops them out of the oven
>>
Jalapenos
>>
File: shopping.jpg (50KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
shopping.jpg
50KB, 450x450px
Use Auntie Ann's prezel dough...you can buy it in a box - pic related..this shit makes everything good. Mozzerella sticks with pepperoni was one of the first things I rolled in it. - Fucking Delish.
>>
Ant E frez
>>
Remove the pepperoni and use a non-revolting meat.
>>
>>8154349
This
>>
>>8153496
make em, put them in the fridge to make leftovers, chop em up, and use them as croutons in a caesar salad
>>
weed
>>
Kraft Singles
>>
Parm and garlic butter on top

Find a way to make it slightly crispy outside.
>>
>>8153496
Chicago deep dish pizza.
>>
>>8153496
Put a full raw sprig of oregano and enough leaves of sweet basil to cover the toppings inside. If you're going from scratch, use high-gluten bread flour, baker's yeast, and a healthy amount of water, knead it until you can stretch it to translucent sheets, and allow it to rise for as long as possible (like even several days if you want it extreme). Bake them as hot as your oven will go for as little time as necessary. The hotter and faster the better.
>>
>>8153602
Fucking idiot. With Mask of the Mother you will wind up with more health at the same soul level even though you invest more into endurance.
>>
>>8154333
>>8153602
>>8153534

You're all faggot nerds
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.