[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Describe your worst school lunch. Pic unrelated.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

Describe your worst school lunch.
Pic unrelated.
>>
>>8151366
Chicken à la King

It was basically shredded chicken, cream of celery soup, and egg noodles. Not a bad idea in concept, I suppose, but the execution was awful.
>>
vegetable medley day...(shudder)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDgXPmgfH-E
>>
>>8151366
Macaroni and cheese cooked in individual sealed aluminum boxes, so the sides were super burnt and the rest was congealed with the texture of rubber.
>>
Some Chuck E Cheese square pizza thing and tuna soup.

It was like rubber and the results of eating Taco Bell with colon cancer.
>>
>>8151403
you talking smack about square pizza day, you bout to cross a line. lol
>>
I refused to eat at school and my mother couldn't be bothered to make a lunch so my lunches were:
16 hour old soggy ramen in a thermos I made the night before
Or
Butter sandwiches (two buttered pieces of white bread smashed together)
>>
>>8151414
aw hell yeah
>>
>>8151440
Hnnnnnnnnngggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh

I can still imagine its taste.
>>
sloppy fucking joes.
>>
>>8151442
You can buy them, you know. For dirt cheap too. Schwans Tony's is the brand.
>>
File: file.png (1017KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1017KB, 720x960px
>>
>>8151459
Nice cat litter pizza.
>>
>>8151366
Everything in my school district was provided by Aramark foods... except the pizza, which was shipped in from a local place. That sounds nice but it was absolutely awful; the cheese was cheap, pepperoni was ultra-greasy, and no matter how long it was in the oven the dough wouldn't cook through. The factory/warehouse burned down last year and the facebook post about it by the local news had thousands of likes and "hallelujahs" in the comments
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.