[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have a local fantastic Chinese food place about five minutes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1456994469083.jpg (198KB, 2400x1260px) Image search: [Google]
1456994469083.jpg
198KB, 2400x1260px
Have a local fantastic Chinese food place about five minutes away that order from ALL THE TIME.

They know me and last time I went something happened where they wouldn't accept my card. She let me go without paying. I want more food from there but don't want to pay the $9 I owe for the meal three weeks ago.

Not sure what to eat now.
>>
>fantastic chinese food
>they know me
>let me go without paying
>don't want to pay
>9$

ffs, are you jewish or just generally retarded nigger filth to not pay your small debt

just pay them or fuck off
>>
>>8148431
Don't be a fucking jew.
>>
Pay up or the chin will take your balls off with a cleaver.
>>
Don't worry about returning it late. Just do it. Otherwise it will bother you until you pay, even though they probably wont even remember.
>>
>>8148466

I'm pretty sure she'll remember, I feel like she might think I'm only paying to get more food and she might spit in my chicken with broccoli or something. I was thinking of going now just to pay and then going back a different day to order so she will think I'm being sincere.
>>
File: image.jpg (41KB, 194x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41KB, 194x300px
>>8148431
Wow I though /pol/ was wrong about the Jews
>>
>>8148431
you are literally the biggest jew i've ever heard of
>>
>>8148431
>don't want to pay the $9 I owe
why?
>>
>>8148666

Well, I decided to go pay and get some more food but basically because I already ate. I don't owe the money anymore after I ate and time has passed. It wasn't my fault. Truth be told it was their error they should hold the responsibility.
>>
>>8148431
You're a turd.

Do you know how hard it can be to build a rapport with a restaurant as a regular that would actually let you slide on paying??!! Pay your measly $9 and give them your business, that they deserve...youll be glad to be eating there again.
>>
>>8148744
lol
>>
tell them if they ask: i owe you nein dollars. or you could actually be a human being.....nah!
>>
Gr8 b8 m8
>>
>>8148473
You suffer from a special kind of autism, don't you? I'm seriously surprise they let you go without paying, all the damn chinks care about is money. That being said, I doubt they give a fuck whether you pay on your next visit to get food, or if you just show up and pay randomly, who the fuck cares as long as they get their money? And over 9 bucks jesusfuck O. It's a sad day.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.