[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Brainy food

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: FoodsToEatForAHealthyBrain.jpg (240KB, 800x400px) Image search: [Google]
FoodsToEatForAHealthyBrain.jpg
240KB, 800x400px
Are those things for real? I'm just eating like average joe, and my brain seems to function just fine!
>>
just eat brains, m8.

you are what you eat!
>>
>>8147700
If all you eat is junk food and fast food you're not getting the nutrients you need and you won't function as well as if you ate healthy nutrient-rich foods. That's just kinda common sense.

That's why all these "brainy" foods are so damn healthy. I sincerely doubt that any food will increase your intelligence but you've got to put in good food to get good results.
>>
>>8147790
I get what you're saying and kinda agree. But I have yet to meet some person who live solely on fastfood. Never seen a person not functioning due to malnutrition.
>>
>>8147790
>I sincerely doubt that any food will increase your intelligence
But surely you understand that caffeine can stimulate brain activity and make you more alert.
>>
>>8147799

I think the idea of brain foods is to reach a maximum level of function rather than just managing to breath in and out regularly.
>>
>>8147804
Caffeine is a drug it is not food
>>
>>8147799
Actual malnutrition and hunger causes delirium. I don't mean being hungry, I mean living off crumbs for weeks.

>>8147804
Caffeine is a stimulant, not a nutrient. And just because you're more alert doesn't mean you're smarter.

Food isn't this magical thing where you can just eat one thing and have magic brain powers. Your diet plays a huge part in your functionality, though. For example, if you're feeling unfocused or ditzy you might be missing protein in your diet (or you're dehydrated).
>>
>>8147700
>foods to eat for a healthy brain:
>foods with nutrients
hmmm... really makes you ponder
>>
>>8148853
Does this really make you ponder?
Hmm
Some people here thinks eating nuts and grains improve your brains capacity.
>>
>>8148869
You can't even speak English properly. Maybe you should give it a shot.
>>
>>8147741
You really made me... think.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.