[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remember this shit, /ck/? They're being sold at Sheetz now.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: BK_Web_MACNCHEETOS_500X540px_2_.png (48KB, 500x361px) Image search: [Google]
BK_Web_MACNCHEETOS_500X540px_2_.png
48KB, 500x361px
Remember this shit, /ck/? They're being sold at Sheetz now.
>>
Were those as vile as they look? I almost got some but decided against it.
>>
>>8146718
They're delicious
>>
>>8146695
Sheetz?
>>
It was like..it just happened..no..we don't remember it at all.
>>
I have a question, kind of a derailment OP so forgive. I go to a college with a building that's got various fast food joints selling in a collective building. One of the joints is BK. One order of 10 piece nuggets is about $3.50.

I don't eat fast food that often, especially not BK, but is this normal? Are they really that expensive or are they just charging more for the location?
>>
What the fuck is Sheetz?
>>
>>8146831
>>8146786
gas station similar to QT, Spinx, whatever. Ones with a kitchen in them except Shitz makes just about everything from subs to fried cheese curds to burgers/hotdogs and all kinds of crap. Most is decent if you show up drunk or starving.
>>
>>8146829
See, that's what I thought, and I faintly remember them being 1.50 when they opened the stall. I guess kids were just buying the shit out of them so they upped the price?

I don't get anything from BK, I'm loyal to Braum's on the rare occasion I eat fast food, but it's still bullshit that they're doing that.
>>
>>8146831

Basically take a gas station/pit stop to the next level and you've got a sheetz, pretty fantastic.
>>
>>8146718
I got some every day ever since they started (and stopped) selling them. I thought they were awesome. They hit the cheetoh cheese taste and then had the gooey inside. The fried exterior crunch was excellent.

My area stopped selling them, are you telling me they're back? Can anyone else confirm?
>>
>>8146839

They do that shit at McDonald's inside Walmarts too, pisses me the fuck off.
>>
>>8146862
Yeah and airports and they have like a super limited menu also at those places most of the time
>>
>>8146867
The limited menu doesn't bother me in airports because... Well, it's a freaking airport. You're not going to get the traffic that you would in a Walmart or in a regular store, but when they charge you more than double for an item's normal price it's absolute crap.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.