[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For me it is the Flat White. The best caffeinated beverage.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

For me it is the Flat White. The best caffeinated beverage.
>>
>>8146161
other than just a plain ole' cup of coffee, a vanilla latte is probably my favorite. perfect drink if you want something a little sweeter or different, because as long as they don't put 14 shots of vanilla in it you can still taste the coffee and enjoy it.
>>
>>8146181
oh I remember when I lived in utah there was a place in SLC that had a frozen coffee drink that was essentially just coffee, plain yogurt, and a little ice. I miss it so much. something about the yogurt REALLY brought out the flavor of the coffee, and they changed their brew every week. my favorite was either the ethiopian or the brazilian santos.
>>
>>8146161
Caffe Breve/Breve Latte, fucking delicious.
Usually I just drink black coffee though cause meh good enough.
>>
I prefer cappuccinos my man
>>
/r/ tips of how to prepare a good cappuccino with my french press.

The idea is to get the right proportions of coffee, prepare it and beat the warm milk until it foams and add in the correct proportions.

Which are the best proportions of coffee/milk? I have a ladyboy coming for coffee and promised a nice cappuccino for her.
>>
>>8146311
are you going to kill and eat it after? if not what's the fucking point
>>
>>8146311
You can't. Cappuccino is made with espresso. If you use regular coffee it's not cappuccino.
>>
>go to star*ucks
>see caramel macchiato on menu
>"can i get a normal macchiato?"
>"huh? You mean a caramel macchiato?"
>"no, can i just get it without caramel?"
>"ok, so just a latte"
>"sure"
Never again
>>
Isn't the flat white just a latte?

I don't really put anything in my coffee so I don't know your fancy terms.
>>
>>8146626
No foam. It's closer to a cafe au lait
>>
>>8146161
its my fav drink to get when im not at home and can do great coffee myself, but its expensive af.
>>
File: flattest_white.jpg (53KB, 900x494px) Image search: [Google]
flattest_white.jpg
53KB, 900x494px
Proud of my country for inventing this.

too bad New Zealand SUCKS COCKS.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.