[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Steak, ale, ganja

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

File: image.jpg (220KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
220KB, 960x720px
Evening all, am cooking a 15oz Angus rump tonight with a few beers and a little greenery, because it's my birthday. Will post pics over time. What are ye cu/ck/s cooking?
>>
>posting on 4chan on your birthday
>has a tripcode

wow shocking
>>
File: image.jpg (198KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
198KB, 960x720px
>>8145743
Last birthday I had an orgy on mushrooms, am taking it easy this year. Pic related is drinks for this evening, wondering where to start.
>>
>>8145743
Happy day, son.
Looking forward to the rump.
Getting late here, ate- some chips.
>>
>>8145743
Happy birthday anon!

I'm going to make my girlfriend... something. I"m just feeling uninspired. Do you have any suggestions? I was thinking a roast, maybe, a beef shoulder with some sort of pasta and vegitables?

I don't know, either way I'm going to drink some Tom Green milk stout and get sloshed while I"m doing it. Tried one of those yesterday and it was the tits.
>>
>>8145827
Beef shoulder is excellent in a stew, lots of thyme and a little demi if you have it to hand will give you surefire pleaser. Serve with a bold Italian red or a dark wheat beer.
>>
>>8145743
I just cooked pasta and threw in all the veggies and cheese I could find in the fridge, I'm gonna drink whiskey and whiskey colas while consuming it
>>
>>8145844
>demi
What do you mean by this? I'm actually going out in an hour or two to buy things, so we'll see what I can do.
>>
File: image.jpg (260KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
260KB, 960x720px
>>8145743
Shallots, coco oil, salt to start a sauce.
>>
>>8145743
>celebrating my birthday by cooking alone, smoking weed, and posting on 4chan
>tripfagging
>cook-a-long

may I suggest a nice crushed up glass salad to go with your disappointment?
>>
>>8145790
As someone who's only had Delirium Tremens, I'm curious about what Nocturnum tastes like. Also, what with the tiny bottle on the left? Happy birthday mang
>>
>>8145743
happy birthday OP don't let the haters bring you down
>>
>>8145883
Don't be such an asshole, newwfag. 4chan is always nice to the birthday boy.

>>8145743
>>8145790
>>8145873
Looking good, OP. Proceed.
>>
>>8145846
Wow, that seems nice!
>>
File: image.jpg (189KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
189KB, 960x720px
>>8145888
Honestly one of the best beers I've ever had, tastes smooth af, with a bitter caramel malt and thick herby hops. Goes with anything meaty that has a bit of body, but could also be good with sweets, as it has a berry/wheat finish. The little bottle is a gin I picked up at the alcohol shop today, am looking for a gin to use in Hanky pankies.
>>
File: image.jpg (192KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
192KB, 960x720px
>>8145799
>>8145827
>>8145837
>>8145888
>>8145890
>>8145903
Cheers guys, much appreciated.
>>8145859
Demi glace, aka concentrated flavours. You won't be able to make in a few hours, but highly reccomend looking at the larousse recipe and adding to stews, sauces, and glazes whenever possible.

I apologise for the delay in steak, have been speaking to relatives. Will roll a J and get it got.
>>
Speaking to those relatives sure need a J
>>
File: image.jpg (185KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
185KB, 960x720px
Tis on!
>>
Done to med rare, bunged some ale on to grab pan flavours, added those to the sauce. Time to rest.
>>
File: image.jpg (207KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
207KB, 960x720px
>>8145999
Picrelated.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.