[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Camping

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_20160921-205033.png (678KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160921-205033.png
678KB, 1080x1920px
Hey /ck. I'm going camping with a buddy this weekend and I want to know what some of your favorite foods to cook while camping are.
>>
Corn on the cob, wrap that shit in aluminum foil and put it over an open flame

Best thing you'll ever eat in your life
>>
>>8141305
canned pasta (open the lid and cook it in fire)
hotdogs
kebabs
s'mores.
generally whatever meat is on sale cooked over fire.
>>
hope they got some good pics of his Mike Rowe dick
>>
Dutch ovens are fucking magical. Pre-cook potatoes, onions, sausage, peppers,and anything else, throw them into a Dutch oven, put beaten eggs in, cover in cheese, cook for however fucking long you want. Spice with anything. It tastes wonderful.
>>
>>8141305
>canned chili no beans
>can of chili beans (joann of arc brand)
I know those two steps sound retarded but do it that way
>Can of tamales
>fritos

optional
>onion
>shredded monterrey jack cheese

mix chili, beans, and tamales and heat.

serve over crushed fritos and top with onions and shredded monterrey jack if so desried.

Very simple and fairly tasty.
>>
Right now we just have eggs and bacon. Pasta. Samwiches and steak. What's the best way to do the steak? On a pan over the coals ? On a rack over the fire ?
>>
>>8141318
Me too man. Me too
>>
>>8141326
This. Make some beef stew in a Dutch oven and some homemade biscuits. Also, wrap some corn or potatoes in aluminium foil and put it straight in the fire.
>>
>>8141338
Right over the coals. Nothing better, man.
>>
>>8141305
>sheet of aluminum foil
>bed of asparagus drizzled with garlic and olive oil
>fresh fish filets (preferably salmon, but fresh caught brown trout would maybe be better) seasoned to your liking on top of asparagus bed
>fold foil over the top to create a cooking box
>slow fire it for about 30 minutes

Wala. You're now a Gordon Ramsay tier chef when done
>>
>>8141305
Costcos Powdered Lasagna Soup
>>
>>8141305
Wrap in foil, prep before you leave: diced potatos, carrots, ground beef, seasoning. Cook directly on the coals, use heavy foil or two layers of the thin shit. This is simple but effective.
>>
>>8141619
I've had knock-off brands but they just don't compare.
>>
>>8141305
just a nice big tin of heinz beans with the little hot dogs in them
>>
File: dunce.jpg (11KB, 210x234px) Image search: [Google]
dunce.jpg
11KB, 210x234px
>>8141305
I can't believe I'm the first one to point out that isn't a shotgun.
>>
>>8141972
He's also not naked. Do you suppose it could be a picture that doesn't match the headline? How dare they!
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.