[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

post meme beers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: images(3).jpg (5KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
images(3).jpg
5KB, 183x275px
post meme beers
>>
File: nolongereuphoric.jpg (66KB, 479x720px) Image search: [Google]
nolongereuphoric.jpg
66KB, 479x720px
>>8140760
>I use the word "meme" to refer to things I don't like
>>
I just drank a 24 oz can of that.
Ama
>>
>>8140777
Since the beginning of your alcoholic career, what would you say is the biggest difference between a 12 ounce can and a 24 ounce can? Do you prefer light beer? If so, why? If not, why not?
>>
>>8140886
Well the brown ale I bought wasn't in the cooler at the store and I needed something to tide me over til it was cold and coors light is a good macro.
So I don't know the answer to your questions. I was hoping they had the budweiser chelada in the 24oz can desu senpai.
>>
>>
>>8141221
>liked drinking these when i was underage
>now I think they're too sweet
Am I turning into an adult?
>>
>>8141221
first time i ever got drunk it was on these.

good times.
>>
>>8141232
>>8141233

/ck/ confirms Mikes hard as the official underage drink of choice.
>>
>>8140760
What is meme about this? Pretty popular and doesn't pretend to be anyone else. No one's going around saying Coors is some god tier beer
>>
>>8141296
kids desperate for (you)s

/ck/ is better when school is in.
>>
>>8141232
lol same used to drink those when I was like 16
>>
Pbr
>>
>>8140769
This. How the hell is Coors Light a 'meme'? Easy, it's not. It's a hugely popular, flavorless beer enjoyed by the masses, not some flash-in-the-pan Internet fad beer.
>>
File: image.jpg (137KB, 750x820px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
137KB, 750x820px
sorry anon, I can't think of a beer that is a meme
>>
>>8141365
OP doesn't know any better. He's just reposting what he's seen here before because he has no good ideas of his own.
>>
>>8141355
its marketing over substance, as memey as it gets
>>
File: lol.jpg (7KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
7KB, 640x360px
>>8141365
>using the meme definition of meme
>>
Pretty much anything that AB makes to knock off an up and coming craft product.
>>
>>8141419
That line of thinking dominated the company up until about 8 years ago. AB used to make its own "knock off" products in an attempt to compete with new craft products that seemed threatening, with the occasional purchase of an existing product line. Since InBev bought AB, the modus operandi has flipped and the company would now much rather gobble up new brands than try to keep pace by brewing its own analogues (bringing a new beer to market from conception to actual sales takes an average of 2.6 years).

t. former employee
>>
>>8141308
>/ck/ is better when school is in.
It's almost October you idiot, all schools are in
>>
>>8141369
pretty much this

t. Op
>>
>>8141233
All yall motherfuckers some bitches not starting out on straight vodka
>>
IPA
P
A
>>
>>8141801
He mean school hours you dolt.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.