[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>customer asks what my favourite menu item is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1474635027332.gif (2MB, 270x175px)
1474635027332.gif
2MB, 270x175px
>>
>>8140388
lmayooo

desu instead of telling them some bullshit i actually tell them the truth now and they are always swift to say yes. but i work at dominos so most of the stuff isnt total shit
>>
Just pick a random sandwich off the menu OP
>>
>>8140388
I do this when ordering shots, because I don't drink shots, but I need to know what the girls shit is. I'm kinda a player, you see
>>
>>8140430
You're kind of a fag, I can see
>>
>>8140388
Holy shit my friend does this all the fucking time
>>
the kitchen is supposed to tell you what to move at the start of service. whatever your chef is trying to get rid of is your favorite dish that day
>>
I usually ask what the most popular thing on the menu is when I try a new restaurant, in order to get the most representative first impression.
>>
>>8140388

>you freeze for a second as if you've realized that this is the time
>the path to freedom and revolution is right in your reach
>you reluctantly look around you
>you are shaken up
>your heart beats like a vegan hippie drum circle
>it's now or never
>you lean in to the customer
>you gesture for him to come a little closer
>you whisper in the most silent and scared voice like you can barely focus as if you're locked in Ed Gein's basement
>and you say - "you have no idea what they are doing here, order some bottled water, smile but don't make eye contact and leave, save yourself. Some of us aren't that lucky."
>>
"The water's pretty good, I guess."
>>
I usually ask the servers what their favorite is between two items, then I usually order the one they didn't recommend.
I'm mainly just really lonely
>>
File: absolutelydisgust.png (221KB, 390x435px) Image search: [Google]
absolutelydisgust.png
221KB, 390x435px
>customer who orders well done complains that the table next to them who sat down five minutes later got their food first even though they just ordered sandwiches
>>
>>8140388
That is one of the only joys I got out of working a food job.
>>
>>8140388
If small talk is a thing that frightens you then you should cease working in a customer-associated position.
>>
>order my go-to beer at a bar
>they're out
>order my back-up beer
>they're out
>ask the bartender for a suggestion
>starts going off about some craft beer that's made with some special ingredient or some shit
>sure why not
>take a look at the bill after
>$9 for a beer

I haven't asked for a suggestion since.
>>
>>8141166
Was it good?
>>
>>8140430
>being used by girls for free shots
oh shit we got a player
>>
>>8140863
Most popular means nothing.
>work in ice cream shop
>most popular flavour is chocolate
Most people are in safety bubbles, the absolute best flavours we had weren't even that crazy, like the caramel swirl but people can be fucking faggots when they're too indecisive to make a basic decision and pick the first thing that comes to mind.
>>
>The one with gluten and animal products
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.