[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Drums or flats? Why?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 7

File: image.jpg (624KB, 1000x637px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
624KB, 1000x637px
Drums or flats?

Why?
>>
Flats, and I don't even want to have a debate about it.

That tendon on the bottom of the flat snaps right off and frees up the chicken ulna. Pull that bone out and now the entire flat is easily accessible. So much better than those awkward drumsticks that end up overcooked everytime
>>
>>8138164
Drums. One bone and a better sauce-to-meat ratio.
>>
youre both right
>>
>>8138164
Combination but not big chubby drums
>>
>>8138225
Fuck you buddy. I bet you like the celery and celery equally too. Everyone knows celery gets better ranch coverage
>>
>>8138236
i can manipulate the twist-away motion of a carrot stick to where plenty of ranch clings on
>>
>>8138236
*celery and carrot

Also lemon pepper wings suck. If you didn't want hot wings, why did you go to a wing place?
>>
Flats 4 lyfe
I mean I could eat both but IMO flats are better because they always seem to have less cartilage than drums and I hate that chewey shit
>>
>>8138256
/Thread
>>
>>8138164
Boneless/mini tendies>flats>drums
>>
flats but as long as they are bone in I dont care too much. Want bone in so i can use them for soup stock afterwards
>>
Can't one of you hopeless 14 year olds type 'meme' again in hopes of staving off your shitty lives for one more day like a chilean drug fuck up? You're kinda stupid, boring and dull, but maybe you won't sink into poverty if you ante up.
>>
>>8138164
"Flats" because theyre meatier.
>>
>>8138341

a boneless wing is a nugget
>>
Flats. The skin is so much better. It has that nice crispy/easily peeled thing going for it.
>>
drum bar road bike!
>>
Omfg, flats, end of story. Jesus why does this even come up.
>>
Gimme them flats, boo.
>>
Drums

Because I'm not a faggot
>>
Flats. I will never forget the one time I ordered a dozen wings and got all drumettes.
>>
>>8138523
Can't stand that shit. Customers will specify they want all flats so the persons who doesn't mention it will get cucked will all drums so they don't go to waste.
>>
>>8138164
Drums require one hand, flats require two

Drums are superior
>>
>>8138490
Nah, nuggets are ground chicken.
>>
>>8138523
makes me mad just thinking about that happening to me I hope you complained
I mean why should you have to pay the same amount for smaller pieces
>>
File: thumb_600.jpg (84KB, 590x590px) Image search: [Google]
thumb_600.jpg
84KB, 590x590px
Neither :-)
>>
File: 1455854427352.png (356KB, 476x504px) Image search: [Google]
1455854427352.png
356KB, 476x504px
> I prefer tendies!
>>
File: Gochujang wings (4).jpg (1MB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Gochujang wings (4).jpg
1MB, 2560x1920px
R8 my wings
>>
File: Gochujang wings (1).jpg (1MB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Gochujang wings (1).jpg
1MB, 2560x1920px
>>8138721
>>
>>8138177
this
>>
>>8138164
I like both because I'm not autistic about my food.
>>
>>8138770
Do you have a preference?
>>
>>8138164
Drums, much easier to dip and much more satisfying to take a bite out of
>>
>>8138164

drums cause with flats theres meat between the two bones and its just too much work
>>
>>8138880
inb4
>B-B-BUT IF U SUCK CAWK LIEK A PRO DEN ITS EZ!
>>
>>8138880
although, i went to bdubs a couple weeks ago and did their "blazin' challenge" and when it comes to the flats, it's remarkably easy to push the meat out from between the bones with your fingers
>>
>>8138888

dude did they make you pay for the shirt?

they made me pay for the shirt AND the glass of milk that i of course asked for once i was finished

fuck bdubs wingstop has better wings anyway
>>
>>8138164
Flats. The ratio of meat to skin to cartilage is perfect, and they're much easier to pick clean. Drum plebs can get off my board.
>>
>>8138890
haha what? no? thats weird

the shirt was free, the meal wasnt, and they didnt take any pictures (i know some do and some dont, so ill have to do it again at someplace that does)
>>
>>8138913

they took my picture but the shirt was ten fucking dollaars
>>
>>8138916
huh, i'm guessing it must just be up to the manager of whatever location and how they decide to run it

do you remember your time? I finished in a little over 2 minutes
>>
>>8138888
>>8138890
What the fuck are you talking about? Are you trying to shill some restaurant?
>>
>>8138920

i guess, i figured the shirt would be free. whats the point of doing a challenge like that if you dont get rewarded with atleast a free shirt.

i did it in like 2 and half minutes. it was so fucked up dude. you got no choice but to do it fast its painful
>>
>>8138925
>has never heard of bdubs/buffalo wild wings

>talking about wing places in a wing thread
>shilling

lol
>>
>>8138944
they relly stick you in a corner there, without the shirt, how will you ever prove you did it?

i think "do it fast" is the strategy for all spicy food challenges. I made the mistake of using the bathroom when i was done and i got hot sauce on my johnson, fuck that. fun challenge though, i need to try some more of them around me
>>
>>8138954

you got a fatburger where you live?
>>
>>8138947
I have heard of the restaurant, but calling it fucking bdubs seems like shilling. It sounds like something that was made up by a person in marketing that was trying to attract millennials.
>>
>>8138959
thats weird that you think that, thats what almost everyone i know calls it' maybe it's a regional thing? midwesterner/flyover here

>>8138958
it looks like there is, yeah, but ive never been there
>>
>>8138959

literally no one on the face of the planet calls it fucking buffalo wild wings

not even my grandma, get real.

shill my asshole dude
>>
>>8138981

they got a challenge at fatburger. you eat a burger with like three half pound patties, large fries, and a drink and you get your picture on the wall
>>
>>8138984
Only people from hick towns with no options refer to chains by their nicknames. Nobody from places that matter say Bdubs, MickeyD's, etc
>>
>>8138989
yeah i just looked it up, too bad im >>>avoiding carbs

there are a couple of "big steak" challenges around me though, might check those out
>>
>>8138992
lol
fuckkkk offff
>>
>>8138992
lol what, why are you so upset by this?
>>
>>8138996
>ppl from hick towns with NO options

lawllawl
>>
I've lost respect for the word meme when my younger sister said it last year like it was a casual thing with her friends.
Should I have lost faith on this site long ago?
>>
>>8138164
Boneless.
>>
>>8139033
this
>>
>>8138992
I'm from one of the biggest metropolitan areas in the Western hemisphere and I've always called them bdubs and mickeyD's.

Btw the flats are better and easy to dip if you twist off the bone
>>
>>8139033
Why not just get chik fil a and dip the nuggets in their hot sauce?
>>
File: 1469317007730.jpg (101KB, 911x615px) Image search: [Google]
1469317007730.jpg
101KB, 911x615px
>>8138981
>>8138984
People don't call things by their names, they just say stupid shit now. Thanks for telling me.
>>
>>8139061
Because we didn't go to chik-fil-a, but I wish we did. I want to just bite on and eat the meat, not carefully trudging around the bone and picking out the fucking cartilage.
>>
File: image.jpg (41KB, 360x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41KB, 360x480px
>>8139020
It was shit to begin with, so yes.
>>
https://youtu.be/BRcOY-PvOC8
>>
any place that seperates a wing and sells each piece at it's own price isn't worth going too.

They either give you the whole wing, or price 2 pieces as 1. Everything else is trash, you should always get both.
>>
I always wanted to do hot spicy chicken wings or just drumsticks on their own but how the fuck do i get rid of that horrible chicken taste when you take the meat off the bone? do i boil it for hours?
>>
>>8138548
You have it exactly backwards. Flats only require one hand. You can eat drums one-handed too, but if you're eating in a competition you need two hands for a drum but only one for a flat.
>>
>>8138164
Both, because I'm not a pussy. Wings are good, period. Especially when they are smoked and grilled and extra spicy.
>>
>>8138164
flats, idk why but that tiny peice of meat between the bones is god tier
>>
>>8139303
>seperates wings into two pieces
>into two pieces
>two

Oh lawd the huemanatee
>>
Flats.
Drums have that gross cartilage stuff holding the meat on... I hate chewing it and hate tasting it. It's disgusting. The skin on the drum is also garbage as far as texture goes.
>>
>>8140178
I like the cartilege on the drums when they're fresh, but once they start to go cool it gets kind of nasty. The flats are far superior, because you can take all the meat, cartilege, and skin all in one bite. That way you never get just a mouthful of cartilege.
>>
>>8140189
fuck cartilage.
it doesn't taste good and it has a shitty texture.
flats have the most edible meat without cartilage intrusion.
>>
>>8138164
Flats. Drums just have way too much connective tissue around the socket.
>>
>>8140158
I get his point. It's ridiculous to sell at 50c a "wing" when you only get half a wing.
Thread posts: 75
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.