[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which foods and diet will best help me cope with my anxiety?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (1MB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 1500x1000px
Which foods and diet will best help me cope with my anxiety?
>>
>>8135702
Alcohol
>>
>>8135702
Just a shit ton of Everclear and fast food.
>>
>>8135702
don't listen to the memers, op.

have a diet that is full of vegetables and meat will help.

and regular exercise is way more important for mental health. seriously.
>>
>>8135702
avoid simple sugars. while I don't buy into the carb idea of long chains being as bad as sugar, they definately spike your blood sugar more directly, which results in more mood swings.
>>
Exercise is honestly the biggest thing. Then fruits vegetables and protein. Switching to full fat milk and yogurt and things like that really helped me but that might have been a meme
>>
>>8135732
>and regular exercise is way more important for mental health. seriously.
Fucking this.

Good wholesome high energy foods packed full of carbs to give you the energy you need for high intensity cardio exercises. Like cycling.
Endorphins and Adrenaline are Anxiety's only natural predators.

Flat bar road bike.
>>
>>8135702
Heroin
>>
>>8135766

This is the truth. Cortisol is your enemy. You need massage, a lack of alcohol and bright light and fruit.If you can find someone to just lightly rub your back you'll be ok.
>>
>>8135711
/thread
>>
>>8136302

Alcohol is very depressive. It'll kill you at the end of the day.
>>
>>8136306
:'(
>>
>>8136309

It's not ideal but it's the truth.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.