[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Homemade mac and cheese

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (1MB, 3024x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3024x3024px
Gotta love it
>>
>>8131425
You cultivate the wheat yourself?
>>
>>8131438
Yes
>>
Post your recipe
>>
>>8131446
4 tablespoons of butter
Cheese packet
Boiled noodles

Stir together
>>
>>8131425
wa la
>>
>>8131425
Bone apple tea,my man.
>>
>>8131467
Thanks
>>
File: starsmug.jpg (185KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
starsmug.jpg
185KB, 1920x1080px
>>8131450
Pretty much how I do my technique, but I have a secret addition passed down from previous generations of my family.....

[spoiler]a good black peppering and a dose of ketchup while mixing in the cheese[/spoiler]
>>
File: IMG_2780.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2780.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>
This is a harsh truth, but Velveeta usually tastes better than most people's homemade macaroni and cheese.
>>
>>8132097
Depends on how they made it...but I mean, even Velveeta becomes about five times better (as does Kraft) if you actually dump in a bunch of shredded cheddar and melt it until it's consistent with the sauce
>>
>>8132097
velveeta is pig disgusting, Kraft Mac and cheese with sharp cheddar and milk added fucking blows it away
>>
>>8132097
I like to use a mix of Velveeta and real cheese in my mac 'n cheese. I also like to add smoked sausage and/or bacon.
>>
>>8131491
I think you're confusing that for Mexicans and Indians
>>
>>8132097
What is velveeta? We dont have it here, is it chedder flavored? Is it similar to kraft cream cheese?
>>
>>8131425
Nice.
>>
>homemade
>image.jpg

I fucking hate it, and there's literally nothing you can do to make it editable.
>>
I used to make Kraft mac & cheese with 1 cm thickness of butter from the stick and a little milk.

my aunt came over once and threw half the stick of butter in her mac & cheese and I gagged.
>>
>>8132097
Velveeta is "good" in the same way that cheez whiz is good. After a couple of bites, you really start tasting the chemicaly taste.
>>
>>8135995
thats the recipe lol

1 tbsp butter, 1/3 cup milk, cheese powder
>>
>>8131425
>implying soul food mac and cheese is not the best
I've got an aunt that makes mac and cheese that I would literally kick a puppy in the face for. I don't know how she makes it, but I know it includes red and black sticks of cracker barrel cheeses and goes in the oven to finish melting cheese on top.
>>
>>8136019
>>8135995
One time I was out of milk, so I just used extra butter. It was delicious, but I felt horrible and didn't eat for the rest of the day.
>>
>>8133118
I really don't know. It's a block of artificial cheese that doesn't actually taste like cheese at all. It's not sharp, more like solidified milk fat with a unique flavor.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.