[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is mac 'n' cheese a vegetable?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1854.jpg (2MB, 4096x3072px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1854.jpg
2MB, 4096x3072px
Is mac 'n' cheese a vegetable?
>>
File: 1471646154600.jpg (18KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1471646154600.jpg
18KB, 600x600px
>>
Aside from dairy products, calcium is only found in high concentrations in beans and leafy greens

They are also good sources of magnesium, a quality they share with milk but not meat

Milk is, for all intents and purposes, a vegetable replacement
>>
No Patrick, mac and cheese is not a vegetable.
>>
>>8130712
According to congress it is.
>>
>go to local bbq joint
>order pork plate
>"what sides would you like?"
>under sides it says "veggie of the day"
>ask waitress what veggie of the day is
>"mac and cheese"
I busted out laughing uncontrollably to the point where I couldn't speak and the waitress looked at me dumbfounded like I was crazy.
>>
Well pizza is a vegetable, so yes.
>>
>>8131490
That's not uncommon in the South. Nobody actually thinks it's a vegetable, but the main part of the meal is the meat. Hence the phrase: "A meat and three". You pick your meat and three sides.

When I was a kid, you could safely assume anyone you met lived here. Nowadays as an adult it's not uncommon to ask someone where they're from.

You might ask someone if they want a "coke", and they'd say, "yeah, give me a sprite." That doesn't work anymore. You have to say soda.
>>
grain comes from wheat which is vegetation
>>
It's noodles. Maybe pasta?
What's the difference anyway?
>>
>>8130712
Only if it's fried in vegetable oil
>>
>>8130712
yes i think so yes
>>
File: squid.jpg (6KB, 281x179px) Image search: [Google]
squid.jpg
6KB, 281x179px
>>8130712
No Anon, mac 'n' cheese is not a vegetable.
>>
>>8130712
if you sprinkle parsley on top then yes
>>
It is actually a very rare type of fish that's found in shallow pools in the deepest recesses of the pasta mines in northern England
>>
>>8132486
Me too.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.