[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This guy want you to eat gluten

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: alan levovitz.jpg (77KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
alan levovitz.jpg
77KB, 1000x667px
on his book " the lie of the gluten " he says you should to eat it.
what do you think.
>>
this is the book
>>
>>8110744
hes a cute jew
>>
I think he's right in that there's nothing wrong with gluten and all the teenage californians without celiac disease who refuse to eat it on health grounds are retarded, but I also think (((Levionovitz))) is a mossad plant trying to steal nuclear secrets
>>
>>8110755
for you
>>
>>8110776
>>8110776
Interesting
>>
Bothering with any book with titles of the form "The [whatever is trendy at the moment] lie"

You people are hopeless

This stuff is basically an elaborate click bait
>>
File: 1470581599955.jpg (277KB, 1753x1295px) Image search: [Google]
1470581599955.jpg
277KB, 1753x1295px
Gluten is fine unless you have celiac diesease.
The question we should be asking is WHY hipsters and hippys keep trying to get us to use other alternatives by saying gluten is bad for everyone.
>>
>>8110781
For me, too. He's a qtp2t.
>>
>>8110796
i agree
>>
I think all first-worlders are better off without gluten. A gluten free diet keeps autoimmune disease at bay and first-worlders have a much higher rate of AID. In case you believe you don't have any, I had no idea I had autoimmune disease or risk of it until onset at 23...
>>
>>8110833
They're always looking for more ways of being special snowflakes, nothing surprising.
>>
>>8110964
nice
>>
>>8110744
I know a couple people with legit Celiac disease. They should not eat gluten. I do not have it. I eat gluten.
>>
I think the reason why so many people claim gluten "sensitivity" without Celiac's disease is because they make a dietary modification to eat less pasta or whatever and surprise surprise, they feel better and lose weight.
>>
Don't eat gluten if you suffer from celiac disease.

If you don't suffer from celiac disease, yet you stay away from gluten like it's a bad thing, well ...come here honey, sit on my lap and tell me all about your mommy/daddy issues.
>>
>>8111076
Ok so im curious, how do the people know they have Celiac Disease ? just sintoms ? ... blood test ?
>>
>>8111179
Explosive diarrhea is a good hint. Then:

>There are several serologic (blood) tests available that screen for celiac disease antibodies, but the most commonly used is called a tTG-IgA test. For this test to work, you must be consuming gluten. If blood test results suggest celiac disease, your physician will recommend a biopsy of your small intestine to confirm the diagnosis.

>People with celiac disease carry one or both of the HLA DQ2 and DQ8 genes. So do up to 40% of all people. Carrying HLA DQ2 and/or DQ8 is not a diagnosis of celiac disease nor does it mean you will ever develop celiac disease. However, if you are on a gluten-free diet or are a first-degree family member of someone with celiac disease (parent, sibling, child), genetic testing can help to rule out if you will ever develop celiac disease.
>>
File: 1368563384167.jpg (133KB, 365x301px)
1368563384167.jpg
133KB, 365x301px
Now I'm definitely not eating gluten.
>>
I don't know who he is but I firmly believe in eating Gluten.

Bread has been eaten in one form or another all across the world for 30,000 years. Then someone says gluten is actually bad for you and now you have people avoiding it like the plague and suffering through horrible tasting gluten free products. The worst part is that studies have shown that pregnant women who do not eat gluten have a higher chance of giving birth to celiac children who will then pass on their celiac genes to their children and then before you know it the race is fucked.
>>
>>8111184
God !!!
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.