[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

These taste exactly like Dunkaroos, anons. This brings me back.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

These taste exactly like Dunkaroos, anons. This brings me back. Literally crying.
>>
>>8108754
Really? Sounds like I need to buy these. Thanks viral marketer, you should get a raise.
>>
>>8108766
They taste breddy fuckin good, desu

But they leave a waxy residue on your tongue if you eat too many
>>
Only tangentially related to anything you had to say, but your post made me come to the realisation that it must be impossible for there a peanut butter Oreo to have never been made, so I decided to google it and, sure enough, they exist. So I'm gonna buy some tomorrow or Wednesday.

I also googled whether any company had packaged peanut butter and jelly sandwich cookies. Looks like no one has. A pair of PB cookies sandwiching a jelly/jam filling would be tits, IMO. Someone ought to get on that.
>>
>>8108782
but what jelly would you use grape strawberry or some other flavor?
>>
>>8108754
I refuse to eat oreos as they are made of vegetable oil but you have peaked my interest OP
>>
>>8108785
The package would have three rows of cookies.
On the left would be grape cookies.
On the right would be strawberry cookies.
And the cookies down the middle would have a swirl of them both.
Good idea?
>>
>>8108797
>peaked
Piqued.
>>
>>8108754
Special Oreo flavors can be hit or miss but those look really good.
>>
>>8108801
Grape is, hands down, the worst flavor with peanut butter.
>>
>>8108801
make the middle apricot and i'm sold
>>
>>8108817
>Piqued.
what the fuck? I have never seen it spelled that way
I need to go back to third grade
>>
>>8108801
Swap strawberry for raspberry and remove the middle row, I'd buy them
>>8108828
>the_big_lebowsky.jpg
>>
>>8108828
I've never actually had grape jelly in my life. Nor strawberry jelly, for that matter. The J in my PB sandwich was usually jam, either strawberry, raspberry or apricot, though apple jelly is nice, too.

>>8108931
>>8108869
mah niggas
>>
Favorite Oreo flavor? I love the berry ones but I can't see to find them around here anymore. Mint is great too.
>>
>>8108924
To peak is to reach the top of something, either physical or as a state of being. A peak is also the top of something such as an arch or mountain.
>the band's album peaked at #3 on the charts
To peek is to look at something sneakily.
>i peeked into the girls' locker room
To pique is to incite interest.
>that certainly piqued my interest!
A peke is a breed of dog, short for pekingese.
>the peke's peek at the snow-peaked peaks piqued her attention.
>>
>>8108924
Don't feel bad, it's a common mistake. Like baited/bated breath or to wet/whet one's appetite.
>>
They still sell legit Dunkaroos at the Dollar Store.
>>
>>8109571
Correction: Dollar General still has Dunkaroos.
>>
File: oreos-600x450.jpg (74KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
oreos-600x450.jpg
74KB, 600x450px
>>8108754
Those are really good, but the s'mores ones are even better.
>>
File: swedish-fish-oreo-fwx.jpg (479KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
swedish-fish-oreo-fwx.jpg
479KB, 1024x1024px
why do i want to try these disgusting looking things and why are they nowhere to be found
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.