[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are foods you take shortcuts/the lazy option on?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: costco_hi_so_ono_pineapple7.jpg (279KB, 700x417px) Image search: [Google]
costco_hi_so_ono_pineapple7.jpg
279KB, 700x417px
What are foods you take shortcuts/the lazy option on?
>>
File: minced.jpg (42KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
minced.jpg
42KB, 500x500px
this
>>
>>8107699
ur mum's vag
>>
>>8107736
ugh. garlic is like that one thing you shouldn't do that with. just get a garlic press.
>>
>>8107736
i dont understand
this shit is awful compared to fresh and mincing garlic isnt even hard
>>
>>8107736
>Enjoying mouthfuls of Citric Acid.
>>
>>8107699
Those are actually quite delicious and fresh. No shame, OP.
>>
>>8108188
I tried mincing when I ran out of my jar of already minced and the smell of garlic wouldn't leave my hands for days..
>>
>>8109752
I know, it's an added bonus
>>
>>8108107
>>8108188
not him, but i recently bought a jar after years of doing fresh.

1- i dont use it up fast enough, and it starts going bad/growing so i end up wasting some of it.

2- mincing garlic is actually a huge pain in the ass when you're obsessive compulsive and want to do it properly and evenly, and a decent garlic press is expensive.. my mid-range priced one is a piece of shit and a bitch to clean.
If i can ever find one of those garlic mincing plates i might change my mind.. still doesnt solve the problem of it going bad before i can use it though.
>>
>>8107699
bread

I like baking, but I really suck at bread for some reason.

I also occasionally buy those super cheap crappy frozen pizzas, even though I make awesome pizzas from scratch.
My grandma used to make them for us to eat when I would spend the night with her as a really little kid. She'd even put sliced american cheese flavored productâ„¢ on it to fill out the lack of toppings and I still do it too.
I only eat them like once a month though...
>>
>>8107699
But cutting a pineapple is so fucking easy
>>
>>8110535
its easy if you dont care about losing half the fruit and just chop off large chunks of the skin.
i always try and get as much fruit as i can, and it takes me a little time and creates a huge mess, but its worth it because fresh pineapple is fucking awesome.

I have trouble believing pre-cut could be as good.
>>
>>8110580
I too save as much of the fruit as possible (peel the skin and cut out the eyes).

It's still easy.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.