[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I get home and start to rip at the tender chicken. The second

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1509.jpg (483KB, 1936x1936px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1509.jpg
483KB, 1936x1936px
I get home and start to rip at the tender chicken. The second piece I get to has this rodent hidden in my food. Popeyes let me down!

What would you do?!
>>
>>8106669
call corporate, then sue
>>
>>8106674
You're unlikely to win any case unless you prove it caused you bodily harm. He'll get a refund and free meals at best.
>>
>>8106669
just an ordinary jalapeno, move on.
>>
>>8106669
>he didn't get the blackened tendies
you dun goofed
>>
>>8106669

blackmail them. go back, show them all your evidence, and pledge your silence for a year of free food
>>
>>8106669
100% has to be a troll. You can clearly tell it's a pepper.
>>
>>8106712
I took a fork and picked it and turned around the object. Its a severed rat head. Theres a tail behind the skin as you see in the photo. I didnt proceed any futher causing me to gag further since the oil was spewing from the eye socket.
I will do my best to post another pic since its in the garbage. Not sure whether to take this to them and film my process from there.
>>
>>8106722
>the oil was spewing from the eye socket.

post this, I need to see it out of morbid curiosity.
>>
Eating fast food. What the fuck did you expect. Its still more hygienic than the seaman you are getting on your food
>>
>>8106711
this. but don't use the word "blackmail" say "compensation for my pain and suffering" instead. makes them feel like they owe you instead of you extorting them. FREE TENDIES FOR LIFE.
>>
>>8106669
thats not a mouse....it looks like a bit of bone out of socket
>>
Oh man this brings me back. You guys remember when that chick "found" a finger in her wendy's chili. Good times, good times.
>>
>>8106828
Man I remember all the local wendy's being empty as shit. Fucking took them a while to figure out that they just fucking cut off their mother's or grandmother's finger for that shit. Like what the fuck did they think they would get away with that?
>>
It's impossible for it to be what you imply it to be because unlike other places which process things by machine, Popeyes workers actually handle the raw, unfloured chicken with their hands at the restaurant.
Unless you believe there's a chance that you'd find a severed rodent in a package of steaks from the supermarket, there's no shot that there would be one in something from Popeyes. None.

Personally, I'd be more concerned that someone frying up the chicken might be a pooinloo who didn't wear gloves and didn't wash his hands. Every single Popeyes location in my area is franchised to pooinloos and has American blacks at the tills and either pooinloos, Mexicans or black Africans handling the chicken.
>>
Just eat it you pussy.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.