[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else /eats the exact same thing every day/ here? And if you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: Tempeh-Veggies-Stir-Fry.jpg (797KB, 1286x854px) Image search: [Google]
Tempeh-Veggies-Stir-Fry.jpg
797KB, 1286x854px
Who else /eats the exact same thing every day/ here? And if you do what is it. For me:

Meal 1.

>Smoothie made with yoghurt, frozen berries, bananas, chia seeds, spinach and another random fruit which can be like grapefruit, apple or oranges, it doesn't really matter

Meal 2.

>Fucking massive stir fry of random vegetables, but some staples will be broccoli, peppers, bok choy, eggplant, zucchini, carrots, etc. I only season the vegetables with some soy sauce, pepper and grated ginger
>Meat component in a different pan can be pork, chicken, shrimp, beef, whatever and I season it really heavily with garlic, green onion, oyster sauce or some other kinda sauce, salt, pepper, chilis and ginger (this is seasoned super heavy cause it's going on plain white rice and I don't super season the vegetables)
>Serve on a shitload of a rice

That usually takes me two meals to eat, but I do the bulk of it around 3pm

Meal 3.

>Some prunes, dried fruit and not very many nuts. Probably some bananas or oranges if it's a good time for oranges.
>>
>>8105957
>Eating the same meal every day that can have anywhere between 2 and 30 random ingredients

I think everyone in the planet does that
>>
>>8105997

I don't think so. I never have anything for breakfast that's not a smoothie, I never have anything for lunch/dinner that's not a stir fry and I never have any other meals aside from snacking on fruit/nuts in the evening.

I think most people mix it up a bit more than that, even if my ingredients are slightly modular.
>>
Anderson Cooper only eats Boston Market
>>
>>8105957
I'm not sure that counts as the "exact same thing".

I eat chicken breast, broccoli, and white rice for lunch and dinner every single day. Always prepared the exact same way. Breakfast is almost always scrambled eggs and oatmeal. Sometimes Italian bread.
>>
>>8105997
not me because i not autistic
>>
breakfast for the last couple months has been bowl of grits with milk and an apple and a banana
my lunches rotate weekly around what's on sale at my local market, usually chicken and pasta / rice with spinach or kale
>>
>brekky
oats and a banana
>dinner
meat and three veg
>late night lunch
mini pizzas on bread 'cooked' in broiler

In that order and every day. I get all the nutrition that I need and see food as a source of fuel for my immaculately toned body.
I leave my appetite for 'variety' in the bedroom, if you know what I mean.
*wink*
>>
"Special" beef with bell peppers
>>
>>8106962

What makes it special
>>
>>8106964
theres no beef
>>
File: 1472623070642.jpg (37KB, 666x527px) Image search: [Google]
1472623070642.jpg
37KB, 666x527px
breakfast: one whole wheat bagel with cream cheese or bowl of oats smartly seasoned with cinnamon, and three slices of turkey bacon

lunch: two chicken tenderloins with pan sauce or sambal sauce, with carrots and greens

dinner: chef's choice, to satisfy calorie count for the day
>>
>>8106970
Is it invisibeef?
>>
File: 1283487727127.jpg (48KB, 640x512px) Image search: [Google]
1283487727127.jpg
48KB, 640x512px
>breakfast
tots, refried beans, eggs, fruit
>lunch
corn tortillas with whatever -- tempeh, jam, mayo/cucumber
>dinner
infinite noodle variations

although sometimes i'll just eat a bunch of plain corn
>>
My brother literally eats the same thing for dinner every day.

Frozen sticky white rice and general tso's chicken (innovasian brand).
>>
For me it's the McDonalds Big Mac sandwich. Two all-beef patties dressed up in lettuce, pickles, cheese and special sauce.

Combine that with an ice-cold coke and hot, crisp fries? Well, I'll let you imagine the rest :)
>>
>>8107165
I love this meme.
>>
>breakfast:
Tofu scramble on burritos
(onion, red pepper, garlic, tofu, salsa)

>lunch:
Chickpea tikka masala
(chickpeas, onion, coconut milk, sweet potato, tikka masala)

>snack
Protein shake, fruit, hummus and crackers

>dinner
Mexican quinoa salad
(quinoa, rice, kidney beans, red pepper, garlic, corn)
>>
>>8106979
kek
>>
>~230g chicken breast (already cooked) cubed
>pico de gallo
>homemade salsa
>hot sauce
>1 can progresso light chicken and cheese enchilada soup
>mix all together
>microwave for 5min
>win

It's maybe 450cal for a hefty amount of a tasy meal with next to no effort involved.

>dessert is a couple spoons of Arctic Zero Brownie Blast or Toasted Coconut ice cream

I don't really need more than one meal with this for the day.

It's eating extremely below maintenance.
>>
>>8106970
Easy Jet, even if you call it that, without the beef, ITS NOT BELL PEPPERS AND BEEF
>>
>>8105957
That's not so bad, it would probably take me a really long time to get sick of that.
>>
>>8105957
I eat the same breakfast and lunch every day.
Breakfast:
Coffee
Bread/bagel/english muffin with cheese

Lunch:
Water
Sandwich
Mini bag of chips
Granola bar

I mix it up when it comes to dinner, though.
>>
File: 1472381747058.jpg (39KB, 341x411px) Image search: [Google]
1472381747058.jpg
39KB, 341x411px
>>8107258
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.