[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>bursting with flavor

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

>bursting with flavor
>>
>>8103087
Does that think work well?
>>
>>8103099
nu
>>
>>8103105
male
>>
>>8103099
Literally anyone with 5 min of knife practice could do it faster and better
>>
>>8103087
this upsets me more than it should
>>
File: photo.jpg (56KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
56KB, 500x375px
>>8103087
I have one of these and it works well for certain things, it would probably be good for cutting off fingers too.
>>
>>8103116
But then you need to clean the cutting board.
>>
>>8103164
I want dat
>>
>>8103171
But all the pieces hit the pan at the same time, as opposed to this thing

I would never use OP, for one thing you need to use a real knife to trim the unwanted pieces of the celery and carrots anyway

The only time I could see it being useful is for garlic where you want it minced as close to being cooked as possible, but in that case you can't use it because the cloves are too small
>>
>>8103181
No need to worry senpai...i have just what youre looking for desu.
>>
>>8103087
Lol, is that real?
>>
>>8103181
>But all the pieces hit the pan at the same time, as opposed to this thing
what is a bowl
>>
Next week the jack would do a video and accidentally cut his finger.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.