[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people blot their za with a napkin? Do they know they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 5

Why do people blot their za with a napkin? Do they know they look autistic doing that?
>>
The solution is to not order shitty, oily pizza.

Also "looking autistic" is not an argument. If I had to eat an oily pizza then I might soak up some of the oil with a napkin because it's healthier. But of course I'd rather eat something else instead.
>>
>>8102852
Soaking it up to make it healthier? You shouldn't be eating pizza then if you want something healthy.
>>
>>8102859
>If I had to eat an oily pizza
>But of course I'd rather eat something else instead.
>>
Because some people like pizza but don't want to get grease on their clothes if it happens and or they can't handle all that grease without them shitting themselves. Like me
>>
>>8102838
This triangle piece of shit is not pizza. It looks horrible. Nobody puts a napkin on a legit pizza.
>>
File: chicagopizza2.png (272KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
chicagopizza2.png
272KB, 500x333px
>>8102889
Here's a picture of a legit pizza then.
>>
O B L I B B A T O R E Y
B
L
I
B
B
A
T
O
R
E
Y
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o66JhNsFxdw
>>
>>8102894
That looks like Gino's East and that shit is one of the best I've ever had.
>>
File: hot_boi.jpg (28KB, 212x387px) Image search: [Google]
hot_boi.jpg
28KB, 212x387px
>>8102910
find me a more based + autismic youtuber

and the protip is that you can't
>>
Because they miss the entire point of eating pizza.
>>
>>8103142
He isn't autistic enough.
He should have weighted the napkin before and after using it to know how much fat he actually removed.
>>
>>8102838
Not as autistic as complaining about it on a Manchurian sock-puppet theater forum.
>>
I like to make rorschachs with my pizza grease napkin.
>>
I do it if there's like, grease puddles in the pepperoni
>>
>>8102910

nobody can say they know how to degrease pizza until they have watched ulilia mash pizzas for 23 minutes.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2A1qYpp4HA
>>
I really hate how oil feels on my fingers, in my mouth, or on my lips so I go to autistic lengths to avoid it.

If I'm in a situation where it's expected to eat some pizza, I go to near ulililia lengths to get the oil off.
>>
Yeah, almost as autistic as the faggot complaining about the way other people prefer to eat their food.
>>
>>8102838
Not as autistic as anyone who says "za."
>>
>>8102852
>he doesnt realize he's being mocked and no ones trying to argue with him
>>
>>8102894
'go 'za isn't real 'za brah
>>
>>8102894
Any crap with tomato sauce on top of cheese is not pizza either. Go to Italy ffs.
>>
What kind of cocksucking autist invented this 'za meme and why dont you kill yourself right now
>>
cause their fucking gay
>>
>>8102838
Why do you care? Why are you looking at people eating?
>>
>>8102838
>Why do people blot their za with a napkin?
I do it sometimes when I don't want an oily grease stew brewing in my stomach making me viable to get the squirts at any moment.
>>
>>8103984
>thinking that's going to prevent anything

You have the same intelligence as the pizza you eat
>>
>>8103989
eating something doesnt give you its powers dumbass
>>
>>8104004
You're right. Otherwise you would be covered in smegma and never get a chance to see a woman naked
>>
>>8102838
Do you know how autistic you look posting this thread over again?
>>
>>8102894
>American "cuisine" consists of just dropping more ingredients in it
>"Why are we all so fat??"
>>
>>8102894
>more cheese than sauce
>legit pizza

You don't like pizza, fatty, you like cheese
>>
They want the grease off, duh!
>>
>>8102838
Because the typical American pizza is disgusting and has 10x more cheese than is necessary.
>>
>>8102894
reminder that 'go 'za isn't really 'za at all!
>>
>>8103508
I know it's full blown autism, but has anyone who doesn't normally degrease their pizza at all tried this? I'm kind of curious how a pizza tastes after it's been squashed, had half the sauce removed and gone cold because you've been patting it down with paper towels for an hour.
>>
>>8106443
Takes about 10 seconds, and all the cheese/sauce/etc is still on the pizza.

Really just tastes better.
>>
its autistic to ask why other people arent afraid of opinions and do whatever they like to do with their food.
Just because you're a sperg to worried about what others think of you does not mean the rest of us have some sort of mental breakdown whenever they do something others might disprove of
>>
File: image.jpg (591KB, 1374x1483px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
591KB, 1374x1483px
>>8102838
It just works.
>>
Whats everyones favorite pizza place of all time?
Mines Atlas Brickoven Pizza in Corning, NY. Would encourage anyone in the area to try that
While there, also try Anneilo's(for some reason everyone calls it anneilios)
Bretty good mayne
Funnest small town in america (according to a 2013 study. Basically anything worth doing is on market street tho.)
>>
File: image.jpg (91KB, 525x549px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91KB, 525x549px
>>8107410
Septics BTFO
>>
>>8107423
t. autist
>>
>>8102838
>wanting that greasy orange shit

No.

>za

Yet you're accusing others of autism?
>>
>>8102838
I like to curl it up and let the grease drip onto the plate in a puddle :)
this looks less austistic :))
>>
>>8102838
I doubt anyone cares what they look like blotting their pizza.
I do it occasionally, if we happen to get an unusually greasy pizza. Not everyone likes to suck up that much grease. Obviously pizza is going to have some grease, because of the cheese and/or meats, but I've seen pizzas with a ridiculous amount of grease pooled on top, and when that happens, damn right I'm going to blot off some of it.
>>
>>8107423
All 3 of those look good tbqhfam
>>
>>8102838
Dominoes had some deal at my highschool where they'd sell pizza slices for $2. Despite the fact the a dominoes slice is not worth $2 everyone bought it and everyone always did this shit.

If you don't like greasy low quality pizza, don't buy and eat greasy low quality pizza.
>>
>>8108077
This, fampai.

How can so many people waste so much time here bickering about pizza? I'll fucking eat it all I don't care if some are different than others more variety for me I guess...

Fuck now I really want a slice of pizza
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.