[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/ck/ is now for cookery, you've been warned

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: ~ Julia Childs come at me bro.jpg (15KB, 236x314px) Image search: [Google]
~ Julia Childs come at me bro.jpg
15KB, 236x314px
>>
>>8098082
But i thought this was the board for memes and retarded arguments.
>>
>>8098107
/thread
>>
>>8098082
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwGdHAHg0ig
>>
>>8098107
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQBVYko_uhQ
>>
>>8098108
Nice catch
>>
File: PMRqy0T.jpg (150KB, 770x570px) Image search: [Google]
PMRqy0T.jpg
150KB, 770x570px
Fuck cookery.
It's all about the 'go 'za.
>>
>>8098121
Nice try scooter
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GP1KHL0j0GU
>>
>>8098082
I am fine with this. Bring it on, fellows co/ck/s.
>>
File: learn_to_cook__faggot.jpg (74KB, 298x320px) Image search: [Google]
learn_to_cook__faggot.jpg
74KB, 298x320px
You heard the woman.
>>
>>8098130
Challenge accepted, Chef 8)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHX0pv8_JOE
>>
File: WOOWOOWOO.gif (3MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
WOOWOOWOO.gif
3MB, 480x270px
>>
>>8098131
that image should be our sticky. no other text, just that image
>>
>>8098135
Let's do it, faggot.
We'll start the threads with Julia (en homage) and everybody fucking COOK something.
It's too late for me to post my dinner tonight, but I made a creamy Kabocha sqaush soup, made with mirepoix, granny smith apples, kabocha squash, fresh thyme, bay leaf, green curry powder (that I made myself), white wine, homemade chicken stock, s&p, paprika, turmeric, and cream. Topped with aged cheddar and homemade croutons.
>>
>>8098131
That wasn't very /ck/
Now go back under the dumpster where you mom lives and suck her crack titty

This is /ck/ you were warned

Tell your personal dirty little vinaigrette secrets?
Shallots, or spring onions?
ginger or garlic?
(or both, you dirty, dirty little filthy person)
Sysco vin and fuckin corn oil, or the good stuffs?
Fess up, this is now /ck/
>>
>>8098142
Harder Fucker, Harder! push my face into the raw shrimp tub in the walkin like you fuckin mean it.

I like the way you think, Kabocha
whatever the fuck that is
New request, if your /ck/ thought/idea/response is something that others may not be familiar with (crackers) at least give us all a hint, will save some questions /ck/
>>
>>8098152
>Tell your personal dirty little vinaigrette secrets?
Dry mustard, always, and tarragon vinegar most of the time (other ingredients are variable)
>Shallots, or spring onions?
Totally depends on the dish and how you want your allium flavors to come through. I use both frequently.
>ginger or garlic?
>(or both, you dirty, dirty little filthy person)
Garlic nearly every day, both G&G a lot of the time (because I guess I'm a dirty little filthmonger)
>Sysco vin and fuckin corn oil, or the good stuffs?
apple cider vinegar with the mother, tarragon vinegar, aged balsamic, rice vinegar, black vinegar, red wine vinegar, orange-champagne vinegar (for salad dressing or finishing), basic apple cider vinegar (for certain marinades), and white vinegar for CLEANING.
Local extra virgin olive oil, Frou frou local mandarin olive oil and meyer lemon olive oil, avocado oil, walnut oil, virgin coconut oil, black sesame oil, and peanut oil.
>Fess up, this is now /ck/
Done and done.
>>
>>8098169
>push my face into the raw shrimp tub in the walkin like you fuckin mean it.

Oh, you are a dirty, filthy little cook, aren't you?
>>
I like talking about sodas and tendies. I'm fat and my cooking thumbs are swollen and useless
>>
>>8098174
This is /ck/
Fuck, This is proper cookery
"sigh"
>>
>>8098181
/ck/
no, owner, I just like to keep my punters motivated
>>
>>8098187
This is /ck/
Max, we are here for you
I have no idea what a Noblet is, or why everyone thinks you want to molest a young girl in Austria
But, /ck/ would like to welcome you just the same
We on /ck/ share cookery ideas so you dont have to just eat tendies and leave NY and molest children in austria
Welcome to /ck/ Max
>>
>>8098174
>tarragon vinegar

Is that just tarragon you infused into a white vinegar or did you miss a comma because if so I've never heard of that before and it sounds interesting.
>>
>>8098242
Gave me a boner as well, please tell
>>
>>8098203
Plus I get free sex
It's a Win -Win really
For me anyway

P.S. don't tell anyone about BOH sex, you might just put them off there feed ...
>>
>>8098242
>>8098244
It's usually a white wine vinegar infused with tarragon.
It makes the best salad dressings (unless you need a more specific flavor profile )
Well worth seeking out.
>>
>>8098242
does anybody on this board know anything about food?

go eat some tendies, pleb
>>
>>8098272
This is /ck/
Not packet crisps
Please continue, pretty please /ck/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QR5NTNA5L7Y
>>
>>8098280
You just confirmed you don't
Away with you you little lass
>>
>>8098283
herb infused vinegar.

calling people out for punctuation... plebian faggotry ensues
>>
>>8098280
If you want to be in the /ck/ kitchen
You must be prepared to defend yourself

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nffGuGwCE3E
>>
>>8098107
fpbp
>rule 25
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.