[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /ck/ think about Lleinenkugel?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: 20160915_212630.jpg (671KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
20160915_212630.jpg
671KB, 2048x1152px
What does /ck/ think about Lleinenkugel?
>>
It's been over a decade since I've been somewhere that there wasn't better beer options available.
>>
>>8097753
The pumpkin patch shandy is actually good. Mostly, though, I hate shandies.
>>
They sold out to inbev like most breweries have. They are a step above miller/bud/coors and cater to the same market. They're ok but I would never consider them quality craft beer.
>>
Terrible, honestly and without exaggeration the worst beers I've ever had.
>>
The only okay thing they make is their doppelbock
>>
It's like Shiner beer for flyovers. Except shiner beer is halfway decent for something you can find at every gas station. What I'm trying to say is it is probably the best beer you can buy at your closest gas station.
>>
I have no problem with the shandies. very refreshing during the summer. they're always at family events it seems like... popular basic bitch beer, so I have them from time to time.
>>
i like to spice it up on occassion instead of my usual Rolling Rocks
these are just ok though
>>
they havent been very good these past 5 years
>>
>>8097753
The sunset wheat and berry weisse are chuggable to the max
>>
File: 9351789150238.png (149KB, 246x344px) Image search: [Google]
9351789150238.png
149KB, 246x344px
I actually really enjoy them, especially the cranberry one they come out with over the holidays
But Im a chick with pussy drink tastes so... ya know, take that as you will.
>>
A step up from macro lagers but not great. Decent to introduce some variety beyond "X Lite" if you want to get into actually good beer.

>>8097806
>What I'm trying to say is it is probably the best beer you can buy at your closest gas station
Nah. My gas station has much better.
>>
Maple Dunkel is absolutely god damn delicious. I also like their grapefruit shandy.
>>
>>8097753
too sweet for me
>>
I'm from wisconsin so I've drank it since I was little, my feelings are both good and bad nowadays about it. I understand them wanting to go more national and have a bunch of shandy's that appeal to a larger audience of people, but it's not as good as it used to be. The brewery tour is still pretty cool, and I respect what it used to be, but most of their stuff is typical "bland american beer" at this point. I like their Oktoberfest and a summer shandy is still good on a hot day. I guess regional brews kind of lose their specialness once they're widely available. That being said, leinies original is still by far the cheapest keg you can get here, and is better than Busch lite and all those other cheap ones
>>
>>8098747
btw im a grill xd
>>
File: new-glarus-spotted-cow[1].jpg (999KB, 1373x2044px) Image search: [Google]
new-glarus-spotted-cow[1].jpg
999KB, 1373x2044px
>>8100437
>I'm from wisconsin so I've drank it since I was little, my feelings are both good and bad nowadays about it.
Neighbor here in MN. I also used to drink the fuck out of Leinies. Was great beer if you wanted to drink a bunch and not go broke. Now, I have a more discerning palate, and if there's going to be Sconnie beer drank, it'd be pic related.

Also, your Packers are going to stomp us this weekend. Rodgers is going to light up our secondary, as usual.
>>
>>8100479
Hey neighbor, Packer game should be closer than I'd like, your defense is pretty legit (and gorgeous stadium btw). Also if you've never had it, Moon Man by New Glarus is better than spotted cow imo, though the cow is still pretty tasty
>>
File: 1467323045600.jpg (73KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
1467323045600.jpg
73KB, 604x453px
>>8098747
>I have a pussy XDDDD!!!!!!

stfu roastie you don't enjoy anything you just pretend like you do
>>
>>8098747
my sister loves that beer...
>>
File: hug.png (3MB, 1200x1252px) Image search: [Google]
hug.png
3MB, 1200x1252px
>>8100499
>your defense is pretty legit
Checked neighbor

Our run D is solid, but aside from Harrison Smith, we've got holes back there.

Thanks for the tip on the Moon Man, I'll run to Hudson and pick some up for this weekend.
>>
>>8097753
It's water and DME, like most of the rest of the garbage you dirty little piglets drink.
>>
lemon shandy tastes like furniture polish, only people that drink it are 50+ year old vets with pensions
>>
>>8100550
>>8100479
Does Garrison Keillor provide an accurate representation of life in the northern midwest
>>
>>8100550
you can go to our dells and we'll go to your mall of america
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.