[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do YOU make with your leftover mashed potatoes?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2

File: latkes.jpg (102KB, 753x502px) Image search: [Google]
latkes.jpg
102KB, 753x502px
What do YOU make with your leftover mashed potatoes?
>>
>>8097435
mashed potatoes
>>
Not that I ever have any, but gnocchi is great to make with left overs.
>>
more steak
>>
>>8097435
Enemas.
>>
>>8097435
Mix them with stuff like cheese, bacon, and green onions and throw them in the waffle iron.
>>
>>8097435
I might chop up green onion, red bell pepper, and maybe just whatever my veggie leftovers might be, dip in egg, roll in some breadcrumbs, possibly with some parmesan, pan fry til crispy. Serve with some sour cream. Sometimes I curry-ize them, or add some bacon or ham, or chicken.

You can also add them to boxed potato pancake mix, or combine them with egg and matzo meal or other cracker meal.

Papa relleno
>>
>>8097435
what do you mean? They are already made
>>
>>8097508
Terrible, take a lap.
>>
>>8097435
Cream of potato soup.
>>
File: ta.jpg (166KB, 600x902px) Image search: [Google]
ta.jpg
166KB, 600x902px
Tater tots!
>>
salmon potato cakes
shepard's pie
>>
>>8097435
JEW FRIES!
>>
>>8097521
Any recipes?
>>
>>8097435
bubble and squeak
>>
>>8098020
Add cream to potatoes.
>>
>>8097435
With 4 brothers(including me) and 2 sisters, a satanic parrot(I'm sure it's a bird of prey), and a doge, there are never leftovers.
>>
>>8097526
Wait...
Hold up...
You saying you can turn mash potatoes into tatter tots? Are you the culinomancer!?
Teach us.
>>
I don't mash potatoes, but I cut m up in the morning and fry them with some onion and egg.
>>
I've put blobs of mash onto a parchment paper lined oven tray and successfully frozen them before.

Thaw out at least a few hours before you want to eat, cover and microwave. Stop every minute to stir it

As long as you added lots of milk/cream and butter at the start it's actually not that bad

Don't peel the potatoes first is another tip
>>
>>8097435
>having left over mashed potatos
>>
>>8097435
boil em mash em stick em in a stew
>>
>>8097464
This. Little flour and an egg too, to keep them together.
>>
>>8098585
You mean the culinaromancer?
>>
>>8097464
So bubble and squeek like in ops pic?
>>
>>8098913
You boil leftover mashed potatoes?
>>
>>8098585

Uh, roll into balls, egg, flour, egg, breadcrumbs. Fry in oil for crispy outer layer, mushy inner layer.
>>
>>8098913

fkn lmao
>>
>>8099227
Does OP's pic look like it was put in a waffle iron?
>>
>>8099422
You apply heat in a different way so its a different dish altogether?
Ok. Am I being memed here?
>>
>>8099234
oooo croquettes
>>
>>8099455
Are waffles different from pancakes?

Are you just pretending to be stupid?
>>
I mix them with chopped up apple and milk, and cook on the stove until the apples soften and released some liquid. Then I add allspice and a cinnamon stick. It looks like trash but it tastes pretty good.
>>
>left overs
boy not in this house
>>
>>8097435
>leftover mashed potatoes
I don't follow.
>>
>>8099484
Yes waffles are inherently different to pancakes, they use far more sugar to make them crispy whereas pancakes are fluffy.
>>
who the fuck makes mashed potatoes
>>
>>8098176
Me too.
>>
>>8101569
Upwards of millions of people
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.