[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vegan Recipes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_0440.jpg (29KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0440.jpg
29KB, 275x183px
Got any good ones?
>>
"no"
>>
>>8096909
kill yourself
>>
Fried tofu with plum sauce is best vegan dish, peanut sauce is good too.
>>
>>8096916
he already is, slowly but surely
>>
>>8096909
what's in that pic of yours?
avocado and some sort of corn chip but what else?
>>
Sliced carrots.
>>
File: animal rights.jpg (51KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
animal rights.jpg
51KB, 500x400px
>>8096909
at this point, is there even any point in eating? just get yourself fed intravenously

get help
>>
>>8096961
Tomatoes!
It's a good simple one.
>>
>>8096991
ok and what's that white stuff? sour cream or some sort of cheese?
also is there anything like limejuice or some sort of sauce on it ?
oh and cilantro seems to be as a garnish, is it also chopped in the mix?
>>
>>8096909
Dude, i'm gonna type as sober as possible, that honestly looks fcking pathetic and digusting compared to my meal. and I'm being one hundred percent serious. Sorry we dont cook sht that was perviously in cans. you're a fuking joke dude, and im dead fuking serious. gert areal family that cooks good food, drinks beer and wine and winecoolers and has a good fuking time, and has a milliondollar house on the beach, im seriously.. dont eever potst your fuking poverty dinner on these forums ever the fuk again bro, and by bro i mean never my bro, fuking phaggot.
>>
>>8096909
Looks pretty tasty, actually.
>>
Ice soup
Toast sandwich
>>
>>8096909
Get the cookbook How It All Vegan and its sequels. The Uncheese cookbook is expensive but great. Besides this I really like soaking 1 cup cashews or cashew pieces, draining the water, and blending them with 1 clove garlic, 3 tablespoons lemon juice, 1/2 to 1 teaspoon salt, 1-2 chopped green onions or chives, and 1 teaspoon onion powder to make vegan cream cheese. You can add 1 tablespoon water to make it more spreadable. Just do me a favor and let that stuff sit in the fridge, covered, overnight for the flavors to meld. I got the idea from Veganize This! the cookbook
>>
Cook normally except don't use meat or dairy. It's not rocket science.
>>
File: 1444368023709.jpg (98KB, 276x300px) Image search: [Google]
1444368023709.jpg
98KB, 276x300px
>>8097006
>>
File: being-a-vegetarian.jpg (43KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
being-a-vegetarian.jpg
43KB, 500x374px
Veganism=cancer.
It's like feminism, but worse.
Please stop, get some help.
EAT THAT NUMMY BACON.
OR THAT NUMMY STEAK.
>>
>tfw watching supersize me recently
>the fag main character's girlfriend is a vegan
>literally just as annoying and pretentious in 2004 as they are today

fucking shit group of people right down there with poos and pedros
>>
File: 1460919818464.jpg (49KB, 610x452px) Image search: [Google]
1460919818464.jpg
49KB, 610x452px
>>8097006
>>
Grass

Memes aside just buy one of those Thug Kitchen cookbooks. /ck/ can't and never will help you with veganism
>>
>>8096909

chana masala
>>
>>8098844
Big fan of those books. Tasty, and fun.
>>
It's too bad /ck/ hates any form of veganism. My best friend recently developed ulcerative colitis and eating vegan is somewhat helpful in him being able to digest things without everything turning into a bloody diarrhea mess.
>>
File: IMG_20160822_153904.jpg (264KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160822_153904.jpg
264KB, 1600x1200px
>>8096910
>>8096916
>>8096922
>>8096990
>>8097006
>>8097916
Why the fuck is /ck/ so anti-vegan?

I had a seitan burger yesterday and it was the best damn burger I've eaten in Y.E.A.R.S.
>>
>>8102172
not even a vegan basher but that looks terrible
>>
>>8102183
you don't eat with you're eyes
>>
>>8102172
I'd rather eat the plate that does not look appetizing at all
>>
>>8102192
>impling
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
This is a pretty good recipe for lentils, just make sure you use lentils du puy
>>
>>8102192
*your
>>8102198
*implying
>>
>>8102172
Burger looks fine but they really ruined those fries.
>>
>>8102192
That's true. I wish vegans understood that.

>this aggregation of vegetable waste and xanthan gum has been artfully arranged to look just like carnitas, therefore it is exactly as delicious and satisfying as carnitas
>>
>>8097916
Nummy?????
>>
http://cookieandkate.com/2011/sweet-potato-chili-recipe/

This desu
>>
I recently went vegetarian, why is it that when anyone finds out I don't eat meat, 90% of them roll their eyes?

I genuinely don't bring it up unless someone asks as I'm quite a reserved guy so it's not like I rub it in peoples faces.

I wouldn't think less of anyone for eating meat, I just don't like the way most of the meat industry is run - poor treatment of animals on an individual ethical level plus the overall negative effect mass meat consumption has on the environment. For those reasons I opt out of it. Most vegetarians are doing so out of good intentions.

Why are vegetarians hated so much?
>>
Waaaah waaaah mummy animal bad man hurt!
>>
>>8102172
Because most of the world is anti-vegan. Don't believe me? Just ask what the vegan option is available at a given dining site.
>>
Mostly vegetarian here (for cultural reasons, not because I'm some tree-hugging fucknut).

Plov would be vegan if not for the butter, so if you're an idiot vegan, you can make it with vegetable oil instead.

For one, meal-sized portion or two side-dish sized ones:

carrot, 1 large
onion, 1 medium/medium-small
butter, 1tbsp
salt, as necessary
water, as needed
caraway, 1tbsp of seeds
cumin, 2tbsp of seed
par-cooked rice, 1 cup
NOT parboiled; I mean rice that you boil then drain when it's just under desired doneness then rinse under cold, running water until the water passing through it runs clear
strong veg stock, quarter cup
dill and/or parsley, a handful fresh or heavy pinch dry

Wash, peel and shred the carrot.
Thinly slice the onion.
Place carrot, onion and butter into a pan, salt generously and set to high heat.
When fragrant, sauté about until the onion starts to turn translucent, then add water to just barely cover and allow to cook down; meanwhile, toast and powder the caraway and cumin.
When the water reduces back out, sauté about until it starts to blond, then add water to just barely cover and allow to cook down.
When the water reduces back out, sauté about until it starts to brown, then add water to just barely cover and allow to cook down.
Add the powdered spices.
Shake rice of all excess liquid, then add and stir about to mix through with the carrot mixture.
Add the veg stock, stir to combine, and lid the pan.
Place your hand on the lid and when it gets too hot to keep your hand there comfortably, off the heat and allow to steam the rice through, about 10 minutes.
Remove the lid and stir in the dill and/or parsley as you fluff, then serve.

Again, if you're a faggot IE vegan, use oil instead of butter.

Usually, it's served with kebab. Since you're vegan, just have one meal-sized portion rather than use the recipe as a side for two people. If you double the recipe, consider swapping some of the carrot for parsnip.
>>
>>8102574
Because there are a class of vegetarians who are special snowflakes and make it known they are vegetarian, always comment about it and tell everyone else how evil they are for eating meat.

Im a vegetarian too and I don't like how people automatically assume I'm some judgemental snob. I never mention my diet unless someone asks or its relevant (like someone's ordering food etc)

But we get grouped in with the snob vegetarians and vegans. Fact of life.
>>
Fuck off and die
saged
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.