[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anorexia

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: shs_140415_anorexia_man_800x600.jpg (68KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
shs_140415_anorexia_man_800x600.jpg
68KB, 800x600px
Hi /ck/.

I was wondering if any of you have ever had anorexia and had to recover.
I have recently been on the stretch to recovery. I am trying many things to make myself healthy and to eat more food.

For example, I have today gone through various thread in the catalogue as of 1458 hours GMT and created a nutritional label for them. I have rated the best threads as the most nutritious, and the shitposting threads the least. This encourages me to know that nutritious things can be good and makes me more likely to eat.
>>
File: threadnutrtision.jpg (367KB, 557x1973px) Image search: [Google]
threadnutrtision.jpg
367KB, 557x1973px
Pic related - ,y day so far. Its helping me, so I encourage other sufferers to do this too.
>>
>>8095847
>the last one is 0 calories but 250g of salt
solid post OP. I liked it a lot.
>>
I got anorexia from reading /ck/. I kept reading about fast food and eventually it made me feel really self conscious. One day I was reading a fucking McChicken Sandwich thread and had a breakdown and had 30 calories in the next 4 days and I have lost 30lbs since.
>>
File: 1472256171777.png (281KB, 600x592px) Image search: [Google]
1472256171777.png
281KB, 600x592px
>>8095847
>4% fiber
Toplel
>>
I have the 'overeating problem' instead. Basically just no self control.
>>
>>8095845
>I have today gone through various thread in the catalogue as of 1458 hours GMT and created a nutritional label for them.

i thought you were trying to get better
>>
Tbh the lards on here make me feel like I have anorexia when in reality I'm just normal and relatively fit.
>>
>>8095845
I think I may have it now.
Physical symptoms
>Extreme weight loss
>Thin appearance
Abnormal blood counts
>Fatigue
>Insomnia
>Hair that thins, breaks or falls out
>Soft, downy hair covering the body
>Intolerance of cold

Emotional and behavioral symptoms
>Severely restricting food intake through dieting or fasting and may include excessive Exercise
>Preoccupation with food
>Refusal to eat
>Denial of hunger
>Fear of gaining weight
>Flat mood (lack of emotion)
>Social withdrawal
>Irritability
>Depressed mood
>Thoughts of suicide

Red flags to watch for
>Skipping meals
>Making excuses for not eating
>Eating only a few certain "safe" foods, usually those low in fat and calories
>Adopting rigid meal or eating rituals, such as spitting food out after chewing

>Cooking elaborate meals for others but refusing to eat

>Repeated weighing or measuring of themselves
>Frequent checking in the mirror for perceived flaws
http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/anorexia/symptoms-causes/dxc-20179513

Sometimes when I'm hungry late at night I just browse /c/k to look at tasty foods I don't let myself have.
>>
>>8096386
bro you are going to DIE you have to eat.
together we can do this
just do what I do (OP here)
>>
>>8095845
men are unable to be anorexic
>>
File: 1463472901753.jpg (77KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1463472901753.jpg
77KB, 960x960px
>>8096568

I'm male and I'm anorexic

I started out by just dieting to lose some weight since I was overweight and it just got out of control.

I've been trying to teach myself to eat normaly again but I fail everytime.
>>
>>8096159
what were those 30 calories?

sugar or honey with tea or coffee im guessing
>>
>>8096936
55g of Dandelion Flowers from outside (25 calories)
500ml of coke zero (5 calories)

I also chewed a gum but burnt the calories from it by chewing for enough time.
>>
>>8097290
Oh no.......
Dude, if you eat only steamed vegetables such as greens there is literally no way you can get fat. Please, eat a ton of those at least. Broccoli. Spinach. Lamb's quarters. That should get you started.
>>
>>8095845
Use something like myfitnesspal that lets you track calories as well as nutritional content, so you know how much you need to eat to meet your nutritional needs, and eat with confidence that you're not getting too many calories.
>>
>>8096386
This is me. Fuck
>>
>>8095845
whats the medical name of anorexia when you don't have an appetite due to health issues instead of mental/vanity issues? I drink way too much and have a bad gall bladder so eating feels like shit even though I hate being scrawny and want to gain weight.
>>
I have EDNOS and im jealous of people who have anorexia. Literally. All i can think about is how i will never be skinny enough because i cant commit to starving. I've gone through so many weird diets and restricting patterns but its almost impossible to lose weight. Or at least it was for a long time. I wasnt exercising, I am now but i am gaining muscle and dont feel im losing even though i no longer binge but i also dont restrict as much. Im really frustrated because the weight isnt coming off and when i look at myself i want to restrict again. So fucking frustrating.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.