[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>add onions to pan >fry until caramelized (about 5 minutes)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

>add onions to pan
>fry until caramelized (about 5 minutes)
>>
That's what she said
>>
>>8095799
dumb frogposter
>>
>>8095804
>>8095807
never fucking reply to me again
>>
>>8096001
sorry
>>
That's a whole lot of samefagging
>>
>>8095799
Said no recipe ever
>>
>>8096048
>Being so new that you don't know what those numbers at the top and bottom of the threads mean.
>>
Poor wording OP.

You don't caramelize by frying, you do it by sautéing.
>>
>>8096048
New faggot spotted
>>
File: w60pWtd.jpg (45KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
w60pWtd.jpg
45KB, 499x499px
>>8096061
>being so new you aren't shitposting on multiple devices
>>
>>8096061
>>8096068
>being this autistic that you check the number of unique IPs in every thread you visit
>>
>>8096066
>caramelizing
>low and slow

>saute
>high and fast

Idiot.
>>
>>8096316

Low heat is called sweating you blathering fool.
You caramelize on a medium heat.
>>
I remember an episode of Kitchen Nightmares where Gordon Ramsay complained there wasn't enough onions in the french onion soup. The owner proceeded to put raw onions in the soup during service later and got BTFO by Gordon.
>>
>>8096001
Sorey
>>
>add onions to pan
>add sugar
>wait til sugar caramelizes
>wa la
>>
>>8096316
>>8096393
>>8096066
I'd say sweating is low, caramelising is medium-low, sautéing is medium-high and frying is high.
>>
>>8096588
Noooooo. Which episode?
>>
>>8097085
I'd say you are correct
>>
>>8096001
fuck off faggot
>>
>>8095799
For all the stuff going on in this thread, it's the 5 minutes listed in a recipe for caramelizing onions that bothers me. It's because it's a lie, and a lie that I see wherever caramelized onions are.
>>
>>8098397
OP here. The 5 minutes thing was the point of the thread.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.