[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Onion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: onion.gif (36KB, 257x285px) Image search: [Google]
onion.gif
36KB, 257x285px
discuss
>>
raw onion - terrible
cooked onion - amazing
>>
I like a bit of raw onion with cheese sometimes.

Cooked onions are just an absolute staple in everything. Slow cooked onions are heaven!
>>
For me it's the potato. The best fast food ingredient.
>>
>>8095382
>raw onion - terrible
not true

my favorite sandwich is white onion and tomato
>>
>>8095368

Onions are fucking amazing. They go well with most meat and are a key ingredient in a lot of soups and sauces.

Onions and Garlic. Gifts of the Gods.
>>
Humble and versatile
>>
They go in almost everything I cook. And 100% of the meat I cook is cooked with onion and garlic cloves.
>>
actually a fruit
>>
The GOAT
>>
>>8095410
I don't want to imagine what your breath is like.
>>
American onions are much sweeter and have a less intense flavour than the ones we get here (NZ). Eating raw onion here is fucking disgusting, but I enjoyed white onion raw in America
>>
There is literally nothing wrong with liking white onions.
>>
>>8095368
onions are godtier, essentially goes with anything and also comes in different types and tastes.i literally don't have a single bad thing to say about them since they're even cheap as fuck
>>
What are your strats for not crying when cutting them?

Just avoiding the root(?)/base seems to work the best for me.

How much truth is there to the "wet knife" meme?
>>
>>8095500
a sharp knife
>>
>>8095502
this. also helps when you actually cut them and not just push the blade against the onion
>>
File: orig[1].jpg (47KB, 757x1024px) Image search: [Google]
orig[1].jpg
47KB, 757x1024px
>>8095368
I like onions.
>>
>>8095471
Go to hell.
>>
File: image.jpg (87KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87KB, 500x375px
God tier onion
>>
Onions have lairs
>>
>>8095500
It's not a meme. Fucking learn what the word means before spouting it like an idiot child.

The wet knife is to get the sulfur from the onion to react to the water on the knife instead of the water in your eyes.
>>
>>8095368
Ogres are like onions
>>
>>8095368
Vidalia is only good onion.
>>
>>8095500
Where swimming goggles so the fumes cant get in
>>
Garlic>Shallots=Scallions>>>Onions

This is not up for debate
>>
File: 1446638246426.jpg (83KB, 460x460px) Image search: [Google]
1446638246426.jpg
83KB, 460x460px
>scallions>>>onions
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.