[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup bros! Just ate a hearty Subway sandwich. What do you guys

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 10

File: Subway_Logo_OG.png (34KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
Subway_Logo_OG.png
34KB, 1200x630px
Sup bros! Just ate a hearty Subway sandwich. What do you guys usually get when you go there?

Me?

I get a footlong Subway club with lettuce, tomatoes, banana peppers, and onions. Shit is always so cash, bros!
>>
File: McFish.png (186KB, 444x360px) Image search: [Google]
McFish.png
186KB, 444x360px
>>8094764
For me it is the McFish, the best fast food sandwich.
>>
#12 with xtra hot peppers
>>
A feeling of empty sadness and shame, and a perfect, odorless turd that exactly resembles my sandwich if moistened and compressed, the next morning

>veggie patty
>provolone
>LIGHTLY TOASTED STUPID
>spinach, tomatoes, onions, peppers, cukes, jalapenos, banana peppers
>southwest sauce

It tastes like nothing but I feel my mastication satisfactorily and my hunger does not endure, but the experience approximately the same as take a shit in an empty airport bathroom.
>>
chicken teriyaki, most veggies except olives and pickles, sweet onion or southwest sauce.
>>
File: 1471927046369.jpg (2MB, 2800x1620px) Image search: [Google]
1471927046369.jpg
2MB, 2800x1620px
Yesterday I ate a 6 inch oven roasted chicken because it was on sale for $3.50. mayo, mustard, lettuce, tomato, green peppers, onion, cheddar cheese, salt & pepper. It was OK because I was starving. But usually for me it is the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich.
>>
I usually ask the sad Indian man for a 6" turkey on white.
>>
File: 1472776342441.jpg (5KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
1472776342441.jpg
5KB, 300x168px
Foot long flatbread, double turkey, normal cheese, toasted, with onions, jalapeƱos, and Chipotle southwest sauce.
Every fucking time. I need to try something new. Don't fet me wrong, it's tasty. I'm just getting bored of it.
>>
File: Putin-Laughing-gif[1].gif_gs=a.gif (4MB, 347x244px) Image search: [Google]
Putin-Laughing-gif[1].gif_gs=a.gif
4MB, 347x244px
>>8094766
>McFish
>>
Carved Turkey with Provolone on the Italian Urban Cheese bread.
>>
File: download (5).jpg (6KB, 269x188px) Image search: [Google]
download (5).jpg
6KB, 269x188px
Usually get the oven roasted on italian herbs & cheese with pepperoni

With pepperjack cheese, lettuce, extra pickles, extra spinach, green peppers and onions

But recently i had a Steak & cheese on Italian bread

With extra onions, jalapenos, lettuce, mayo and a squirt of BBQ
>>
File: 1419175651064.jpg (66KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1419175651064.jpg
66KB, 600x800px
>>8094764

Foot long meatball on Italian herbs and cheese

Not toasted.

Extra white cheese
LOTS of Parmasean
LOTS of black pepper
LOTS of Oregano
Ranch sauce

Thank you
>>
Get whatever is most popular at that Subway. That way, you won't get something that has been sitting on the counter for a week.
>>
whatever the daily special is, with all the veggies, toasted afterward, with lite mayo
>>
>>8094764
foot long italian bmt with the sesameseed bread. tomatoes,lettuce,bell, cheese peppers,pickles,jalapeno,onion,black pepper,mayo,hot louisiana,bbq-sauce. obviously not toasted
>>
>>8094796
Kek
>>
Chicken fillet and roast beef with all salads, cheese and BBQ sauce and mayo.
>>
oh baby i love me a sub

>chicken fillet (double meat if i'm extra hungry)
>foot long
>parmesan oregano bread
>cheddar cheese
>lettuce
>jalapenos
>bbq sauce
>2 cookies
>>
>>8094764
>What do you guys usually get when you go there?
Sick.
Subway is horrible
>>
>>8094764
Italian bread, steakhouse, whatever cheese, salade tomato oinion, sweet onion sauce.
GOAT
>>
fuck off nathan drake
>>
I read a post from a subway employee once recommending you avoid the flavored chickens like teriyaki etc., as they grant them an additional day of counter life.

so i get not that.
>>
>>8097970
Just finished up my 3rd summer at Subway and I can confirm this is false.
There are much more compelling reasons to not touch the chicken strips, namely the fact that refrigeration and temps are so arbitrary that you have to be careful not to let it go grey.

The new rotisserie chicken is hella good though and marginally fresh. Would recommend.
>>
>>8094766
Big Mackerel
>>
>blt
>honey oat
>provolone
>lettuce, tomato, onion, banana pepper
>mayo and dijon mustard
>>
>>8094796
same here, but veggie chicken - tastes better than the mcchicken - give it a try
>>
Footlong ham on italian herb and cheese, white cheddar, lettuce, spinach, cucumber, green pepper, onion, pickles, olives, mustard & mayo, salt & pepper

It's pretty cheap and if you get all the veggies I think it's kinda healthy
>>
File: 1457026298075.png (168KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1457026298075.png
168KB, 400x400px
>>8095377

>toasted afterward
>lite mayo
>>
File: togos i love thee.jpg (14KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
togos i love thee.jpg
14KB, 275x183px
Ever since Subway decided they were special and raised their prices, I stopped enjoying it. They were never good subs, but they were good for being cheap. No more $5 footlongs. They charge as much as a Togos.

That being the case, I've been going to Togos more. Costs more but hell, so does Subway now. At least I know I'm getting a quality sandwich.

Pic related. Roast beef. Best in the world of fast food sub chains.
>>
>>8094764
Wow. I went to Subway today and I must tell you, my friends, it was fantastic. The scent of fresh in-store baked bread tickled my nostrils as I walked in. I got the 6" carved turkey on wheat and it was love at first bite. The juicy, delicious turkey was the best I've had. If you get a craving for turkey, for me it is Subway, the best fast food chain.
>>
>>8100396
Nice try.. Jared.
>>
>>8098390
Veggies then toast then mayo
I ask m'y onions grilled a bit when I go for a kebab
>>
File: 3dcity10.jpg (17KB, 309x309px) Image search: [Google]
3dcity10.jpg
17KB, 309x309px
>>8100401
No, this is Michael Phelps for Subway
>>
>>8100544
>saw this
>will try it out next week
>>
>>8094764
12" BLT with a fuck ton of Mayo and Jalapenos.

I only like their bacon. Every other deli meat they have tastes worse than the cheapest packaged stuff.
>>
Half a sub pulled pork & honey oatmeal bread with cheese, tomatoes, onions (a lot) and bbq sauce. Heaven
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.