[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dinner tonight

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 20160914_152857.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20160914_152857.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
Doing a roast chicken for 3 hours on 100°c. Put it back in at the end at 250°c for 15 minutes to crisp up.

Roast thread?
>>
>>8092451
whatever fuels your sadness man
>>
Best way to do a bird, regardless of marinade.

http://www.seriouseats.com/recipes/2010/03/dinner-tonight-jacques-pepins-quick-roasted-chicken-recipe.html
>>
>>8092522
>quick roast

opposite of what i'm doing, sauce sounds nice will try
>>
cool beans, did a ham roast this week

>sick of ham now
>at least a lb remains

thx for OC OP!
>>
>>8092590
yeah that is an issue, gotta figure out creative stuff to do with the leftovers. think i might do a chicken quiche or fritter
>>
http://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/beer-can-chicken

Stick a beer can up it's arse.
>>
>>8092772
enjoy you're stds
>>
>>8092451
When I make roast chicken I always make extra vegetables so that the day after I have lots of leftovers. The next day I'll have chicken salad and veggies cooked with garlic and cured ham. And the day after sandwiches with whatever's leftover from the breast meat.
>>
>>8092920
Good one, roast veggies go great in salads
>>
>>8092639
dice that shit up, and use it for omelettes and shit, and freeze what you don't think you'll use before it goes bad
>>
>>8092451
don't forget to save the carcass and make some stock bruh
>>
>>8094299
I've never done that, is it much work?
>>
>>8094471
nah just throw the carcass with whatever meat left on it you don't feel like getting off the bone, in a stock pot, add some carrots, celery and onion, fill pot with water and let simmer for several hours
>>
>>8094475
Sounds simple will do, waste not want not
>>
File: File_001.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
File_001.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Tonight was another simple weekday night.

Broccoli and cheese soup, with a side of pilaf left over from last night.
>>
>>8094629
Damn looks pretty tasty, healthy too
>>
File: quality.jpg (1MB, 1080x1440px) Image search: [Google]
quality.jpg
1MB, 1080x1440px
where do you bro's like to roast?
>>
>>8094760

>broccoli and cheese soup AND what is basically buttered rice
>healthy

pick 1
>>
>>8095520

its adorable when people talk like they know what theyre saying and really dont
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.