[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is coffee a good appetite suppressant?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: images (40).jpg (5KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
images (40).jpg
5KB, 275x183px
Is coffee a good appetite suppressant?
>>
>>8072104
Blow is way better
>>
>>8072125
Kek
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-09-07-11-39-41.png (470KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-09-07-11-39-41.png
470KB, 1080x1920px
>>
It's one thing to not have an appetite, it's another thing to require nourishment.
>>
>>8072104
People who use appetite supressants for a diet are retarded to be honest, family.

Change your diet to include more veg, fibre, protein, cut out all junk food and excercise frequently.
>>
>>8072104
It works, but watch out cause you might get super-hungry later. This ends up with people eating more calories than they normally would, and gaining weight.

Just eat something small.

I don't, I just drink coffee.
>>
>>8072104
Just skip the middleman and start doing a tiny line of coke when you'd normally have a cup of coffee.
>>
Just get modafinil.
>>
Only if you start smoking

t. /fa/
>>
>>8072104
Seltzer water, water, and tea are probably better. And less acidic too, if you're the type of pussy who is bothered by that
>>
File: yummu.jpg (122KB, 778x878px) Image search: [Google]
yummu.jpg
122KB, 778x878px
>>8072397
What if you're addicted to junk?
>>8072104
I think I'm addicted to junk, so the semester before in college my diet plan was as follow:
>morning, 7AM
>consume coffee
>appetite suppressed
>later morning
>eat cinnamon roll to satiate junk desire
>drink more coffee
>midway
>I am disciplined enough not to eat anything
>afternoon
>eat a low calorie sandwich, ~400 calories
>night
>eat 3muskeeters bar to satiate junk desire
>repeat next day
Dieting is more important than exercise. I effectively went from 147 lbs to 139 lbs in a couple weeks.
Down side was that I stopped my usual regime of running and some minor weight lifting (too boring to stick with it, at least running is more fun).
After finals week, I crash back at my home. I was really homesick and really missed some comfort foods. So I binged my happiness away over the Summer, completely ignoring calorie intake. By the time I came back to college, I am 150 lbs now.

I don't think I can afford to do the same regime again, the drawback is that I have very little motivation to do anything, especially study, which I need to do.
I've given up trying to lose weight, at least for the time being. I refuse to count calories anymore because the tediousness was terrible. I'll eventually go back when I dream of being muscular again.

Diet thread? Post your diets.
>>
>>8073793
back when I was on a diet I would eat chicken breast and brown rice almost every day. it was boring but I lost a lot of weight plus I was running so there's that too. Now im back up to 215 lbs. contemplating doing it again.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.