[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just ate a whole box of cheez its. AMA.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: url-1.jpg (101KB, 700x755px) Image search: [Google]
url-1.jpg
101KB, 700x755px
Just ate a whole box of cheez its. AMA.
>>
>>8071102
african male ass?
>>
>>8071102

That seems like an awful lot of cheese-like crackers!! No question.
>>
>>8071102
Why the FUCK are they shiny?
Cheez-its shouldn't be shiny.
>>
File: better-cheddars[1].jpg (30KB, 277x430px) Image search: [Google]
better-cheddars[1].jpg
30KB, 277x430px
Aww. Cheer up. Next time you can maybe secure abox of the obviously superior Better Cheddars.
>>
Didja cut your mouth open on allthr sharp cheesy jaggedies? I have.
>>
>>8071167
>Didja cut your mouth open on allthr sharp cheesy jaggedies?

No, because I actually know how to chew my food.
>>
Why are they wet?
>>
>>8071182
Yes, inhale them in traditional burger fashion
>>
>>8071151
Looks like it's salt crystals causing some kind of glare
>>
Are you in an altered state of mind? I could only do that on drugs
>>
>>8071102
nobody here is impressed with your petty achievements, OP. this isnt fucking reddit, and nobody cares what you do in your life, unless you have something to contribute to the hive, you narcissistic faggot.

go out and make some real friends, and stop looking for validation from strangers on the internet, especially strangers on the internet who are completely anonymous.

i bet your keyboard isnt even mechanical.
>>
>>8071102
hell yea nigga we ben there
>>
File: image.gif (180KB, 493x368px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
180KB, 493x368px
>>8071237
>>
>>8071194
>Salty nignog mad he cut his mouth up like a retard
Stick to dirt cookies.
>>
cheezits are simply flour and fat mixed together and baked.

That's hella gross, bruh.
>>
>>8071102
What did you wash it down with? Also, how much of the chewed cheezeit paste is stuck in the teeth in back of your mouth?
>>
File: 1448428272196.jpg (101KB, 500x609px) Image search: [Google]
1448428272196.jpg
101KB, 500x609px
>mfw mummy buys Cheese Nips instead of Cheez Its
>>
>>8071151
I think cum rations guy took that picture
>>
>>8071102
How fat are you?
>>
>>8071151
they could be fresh made at the factory and are still wet from the artificial flavor that they soak them in
>>
>>8071191
I'm not sure, desu.

>>8071199
I was at the time.

>>8072126
>What did you wash it down with? Also, how much of the chewed cheezeit paste is stuck in the teeth in back of your mouth?
I just drank water at the time. There was a decent amount of cheez it paste in my mouth.

>>8072160
I'm not fat.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.