[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What can I do with it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

What can I do with it
>>
Fry it and put in chili con carne
>>
>>8066141
Eat it raw and experience the taste of the devil's asshole.
>>
There's no reason to have one of these unless you want to experience intense pain (or inflict it upon someone else).

Use something lower on the scoville scale.
>>
wouldn't you be able to add fire to very large portions of food with just one of these? makes sense if you're cooking for like a billion people and you need to cheaply add heat
>>
>>8066178
i was given one you dong
>>
>>8066178
why is /ck/ full of so many aggressively boring people like this.

Put it in a curry OP.
>>
make paprika with it and snort it

record and post on youtube
>>
>>8066224
Yeah making something inedible due to hotness is really fun. Shoot I'm so boring for actually enjoying the food I make.
>>
>>8066243
You must be fun at parties.
>>
>>8066243
couldnt i make a very large batch of hot sauce, or a very large batch of chili?
>>
Eat it and enjoy your evening.
>>
>>8066252
Don't be a pussy. Do this
>>8066237
>>
>>8066201
seriously, can someone verify that this makes sense?
>>
>>8066250
>HAHA HEY BRO I DARE YOU TO EAT THIS DISGUSTING PEPPER THAT WILL FUCK YOU UP
>Naa I'm okay
>LOL WOW WHAT A BUZZ KILL
Grow up, faggot.
>>
>>8066250
You're super white
>>
>>8066270
I'm super white too. best thing that ever happened to me
>>
>>8066264
except nobody asked you to eat one... he was asking what he can do with it.
>>
OP reporting in, i threw it in the trash which is where all of your opinions belong too. worthless message board
>>
>>8066278
I told you to make chili con carne :(
>>
>>8066284
i am gonna try and find a recipe involving CR and chile, i dont know how much to use im nervous about wasting an entire pot of sustenance
>>
>>8066141
mince it up and put it in a bottle of vinegar then shake. you now have a pepper sauce.
>>
>>8066276
And you can't do shit with it. The pepper is a meme and is only used by try hard dipshits who can't get enough of muh endorphins
>>
Try ingesting it through your anus.
>>
>>8066314
rolling for this :^)
>>
Spend years developing an immunity to iocane powder. Then eat it.

Shit, I mean capsaicin.
>>
pepper in pooper
>>
File: 1440952250340.jpg (11KB, 246x246px) Image search: [Google]
1440952250340.jpg
11KB, 246x246px
Pepper in pooper
>>
>>8066141
cut in half and rub your eyes with it
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.