[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So they have perfected the formula for dog and cat food. The

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: Alexander and Draga.jpg (72KB, 736x506px) Image search: [Google]
Alexander and Draga.jpg
72KB, 736x506px
So they have perfected the formula for dog and cat food. The perfect amount of protein, vitamins, minerals and fats. You can feed a dog from birth to death using the one formula, and the flavor is enticing enough for the dog to eat. So i ask, why the fuck have they not figured this out for humans?
>>
Soylent is this.

People that feed their pets one thing for life are the worst
>>
>>8065124
soylent doesn't taste good and the cost to calorie ratio is fucked
>>
It exists, but humans get enjoyment from food. Choosing to eat for nutrition alone is the sort of behaviour which ignores the serendipity of human experience.
>>
>>8065136
>>8065124
soylent is also full of estrogen and makes you turn into a transsexual speedrunner

>>8065137
this is the gist of it
>>
>>8065137
I'd happily eat meat veggie slop once or twice a day if itnwas cheap tho
>>
>>8065138
Why a speedrunner?
>>
>>8065189
Huh?
>>
>>8065189
taking a stab at cosmo
>>
>>8065198
Ohh,

I enjoy speed running but the scene is so gay
>>
>The perfect amount of protein, vitamins, minerals and fats.
humans have widely different nutritional needs

>the flavor is enticing enough for the dog to eat
there is no such thing for humans

there is a lot of controversy that commercial dog foods are actually good for every dog. and a lot of dogs will get tired of the same food after a few years.
>>
>>8065137
>It exists
Show me, please. I need this.
>>
>>8065198

Stop dead naming shitlord.

Her name is Narcissa and she is beautiful.
>>
>>8065389
>t. Feminine penis
>>
OP here. just checking back in to confirm that /ck/ is indeed the dumbest board on 4chan.
>>
poor doggies eating boring dog food.
>>
>>8065138
It doesn't work that way. If you give a male estrogen it causes them to experience gender dysphoria, as in it makes them want to be a guy
>>
mcdonalds
>>
I switch up my pups food every couple of months so he has some variety. He also gets scraps once a week because I could only imagine how awful it would be to eat dry pebbles every day of your life.
>>
I changed my cat's food to a "sensitive stomach" version of the same brand for obvious reasons.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.