[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rapeseed Oil (Canola Oil)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: china canola oil.jpg (7KB, 288x288px) Image search: [Google]
china canola oil.jpg
7KB, 288x288px
Ive got a question about Rapeseed oil. I live in china, and here they sell rapeseed oil that is dark brown that is described as "3rd press" and "4th press". It is cheaper than the golden "1st press" rapeseed oil.

Is it worse for you? Why?
>>
>>8064404

It's not worse for you however the flavor is way too intense for most things, you could use it to dress salad or fry some potatoes but not much else.
>>
>>8064419

The main reason I am asking is that it appears that it gives me severe diarrhea. When I find restaurants that use the golden canola oil, Im fine. But when I eat anywhere that uses the dark oil, even if they just changed it...BOOM, explosive diarrhea.

Any ideas why?
>>
File: 1468652992953-wsg.gif (2MB, 435x245px) Image search: [Google]
1468652992953-wsg.gif
2MB, 435x245px
>>8064430
Are you saying that your asshole was destroyed by rape............seedoil?
>>
>>8064430
>>8064404
Bruh...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gutter_oil
>>
>>8064445

...that would be correct. This problem is exacerbated by the fact that the province I am in eats "la jiao" on everything, which is powderized super-hot pepper. So yeah, just imagine nuclear hot-sauce explosive diarrhea, almost everyday.

So yeh, Ive sought out the source of the diarrhea, and it appears to be the 3rd and 4th press rapeseed oil. But google yields no information on whats different about it from the 1st press.

Also, you win 2 internets for a great gif with that pun.
>>
File: 1472824272649-ck.jpg (39KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1472824272649-ck.jpg
39KB, 400x400px
>>8064462
And I was fucking THIS close to quads too.

Goddamn I'm cool.
>>
>>8064461

i live in a super tiny city in the middle of nowhere. we do not have gutter oil here, i can assure. Gutter oil is a problem in the tier 1 and 2 cities. Im in like a tier 528752 city.

I can assure you its not gutter oil.
>>
bumping for potential answers
>>
I don't know what's causing your arse explosions but rapeseed isn't canola.
Thought you should know.
Have a bump.
>>
File: the_ultimate_conspiracy.jpg (338KB, 1000x700px) Image search: [Google]
the_ultimate_conspiracy.jpg
338KB, 1000x700px
>>8064430
Google erucic acid. Rapeseed oil is only edible in normal amounts because that has been removed or if the seed is naturally low. Maybe your producer fucked up.
>>
>>8064461
>the guy without the passport bleats out the one food fact he knows about china
You should head over to /trv/, it's basically overrun with your kind these days
>>
>>8064462
>辣椒
>super-hot pepper
It just means pepper bro
>>
Rapeseed, hehehe

Rape-seed, hohoho
>>
>>8066084

I am aware that is just means pepper. but chinese uses the same word for a green bell pepper as for a carolina reaper. so some further definition might be in order.

and regardless, trying to correct me on my chinese on an english board is completely off point.

>>8064809

i will do that. you think the 3rd and 4th press might have more erucic acid?
>>
the problem is you live in china genius
>>
>>8064430
S.K?
>>
File: jez.jpg (42KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
jez.jpg
42KB, 1280x720px
>>8064404
3rd pressing? Do you want to wait til everyone else has had their fun with the rapeseeds? Fourth pressing. Yeah, like that's gonna be a party in your mouth, I don't think
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.