[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is /ck/s favorite cocktail?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 11

File: Untitled-1.png (67KB, 506x744px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.png
67KB, 506x744px
What is /ck/s favorite cocktail?
>>
Not whatever the fuck that thing is
>>
Negroni or a Whiskey Sour
>>
Probably a Tom Collins.
>>
I don't drink because I'm not a loser.
>>
File: 1pvspd.jpg (23KB, 353x438px) Image search: [Google]
1pvspd.jpg
23KB, 353x438px
>Cool Ranch Flavor Doritos Brand Corn Chips
>>
Mules.

Can't get enough of them.
>>
File: 1454219262227.jpg (2MB, 1560x2080px) Image search: [Google]
1454219262227.jpg
2MB, 1560x2080px
>>8063960
Loser.

Personally: Wild Turkey 101, served neat.
>>
Last word.
>>
Gin straight up
>>
Classic martini. But James bond is a faggot. Never shake it.
>>
>>8063662

pimm's cup
>>
Drinks like that are why wars happen.
>>
Molotov
>>
>>8063909
my man
>>
>>8063662
>no doritos consomme
what's the point
>>
File: bloody-mary-yes-6x4.jpg (71KB, 1260x630px) Image search: [Google]
bloody-mary-yes-6x4.jpg
71KB, 1260x630px
Bloody Mary

I make it with passata instead of juice so it becomes even more soup-like. Its absolutely incredible.
>>
>>8063662
I shouldn't browse /ck/ when sick that pic made it worse
Thanks OP
>>
Gin Tonic
>>
File: 1463248834473.jpg (402KB, 600x507px) Image search: [Google]
1463248834473.jpg
402KB, 600x507px
>>8064524
>>
vida negroni
>>
>>8063662
>What is /ck/s favorite cocktail?

Judged by number of times I've had it:
G&T

Judged by money I've spent on it:
Long Island

Judged by what I most recently have been drinking:
Frilly sugary stuff, e.g. Tequila Sunrise.
>>
>>8063662
rum cola.

or cheap rum with any juice and ice.

or just cold rum.
>>
Vodka Bitter Lemon for longdrink.
Long Island Ice Tea for cocktails.
>>
File: old-fashion.jpg (40KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
old-fashion.jpg
40KB, 350x350px
whiskey old fashion sweet
>>
Simple: white liquor with Canada Dry bitter lemon soda.
If you're a faggot and don't like bitter lemon soda because it's too bitter (it's fucking not, you pussy), sweeten it with a little plain or lemon syrup, then.
>>
Rootbeer and Jager
>>
>>8063662
Margarita is my favorite
>>
>>8063662
i had a week to myself and instead of getting sloshed on shots and chasing with coke, i decided to mix my whiskey with some shitty pink lemonade from crystal light. it actually wasnt too bad.
>>
File: téléchargement.jpg (58KB, 665x345px) Image search: [Google]
téléchargement.jpg
58KB, 665x345px
>>8063662
Irish car bomb
>>
>>8064971
nice edge my dude
>>
>>8063662
Hemingway Sour and Gin Fizz.
>>
File: 4bc.jpg (79KB, 534x484px) Image search: [Google]
4bc.jpg
79KB, 534x484px
>>8064999
B-b-but it's really my favorite cocktail, with jet fuel.
>>
Rusty Nail, Aperol spritz, or Fernet neat
>>
>>8064929
>Vodka Bitter Lemon for longdrink
better with gin desu senpai
>>
Top 3:
Negroni
Campari & Soda
Dark Rum Daiquiri
>>
File: mojito-cocktail.jpg (19KB, 400x566px) Image search: [Google]
mojito-cocktail.jpg
19KB, 400x566px
>>8064524
that's my second after mojito
>>
>>8064999
>le edge xD
>my dude

This board is getting worse by the day.
>>
bloody caesar
>>
>>8064455
good taste
>>
Sazerac
>>
French 75
>>
The good ol' Long Island: Only ordered by psychopaths, black women, and alcoholics.
>>
Morning:
bloody mary

Lunch/Dinner:
Moscow/Irish Mule
Long Island

Simple:
Vodka Tonic
Manhatan

That one wierd one:
Vampiro
>>
>>8063662
Gin and tonic is my go-to home session drink. White russians if it's late in the night and I want to cool down.

If I'm at a cocktail bar, I ask the bartender to make me anything he's working on right now, or whatever he'd recommend.

Found a guy in Vegas (not on the strip, fuck the strip) who was passionate about creating drinks, and in return for being his guinea pig, he gave me 3 for 1 cocktails, plus let me try half shots of specific spirits he was using.

He made something like an Old Fashioned with Zaya and a few spices that was absolutely fucking divine.
>>
AMF, or Tokyo tea
>>
>>8063662
Semen on the rocks
>>
>>8065324
>French 75

My nigger. Ramos Gin Fizz is also pretty good.
>>
gin buck is my go too, simple and easy to drink
>>
whiskey sour or just a plain old screwdriver for me
>>
>>8063662
old fashioned if they'll actually make it well (rye, bitters, syrup, cherry), otherwise I'll typically do a negroni, or gin & tonic.
>>
>>8065427
Where? Oak & Ivy? Their cocktails are amazing.
>>
>>8066898
I think it was at the Vanguard Lounge near Fremont.

Guy had a pony tail, IIRC.
>>
>>8065191
>Needing people to see that you dislike memes

This board is getting worse by the day
>>
>>8063662
Absinthe, prepared the traditional way, then with an equal part of DeKuyper sour apple added to it. Takes the disgusting anise taste away a bit, but still one hell of a drug.
>>
Ive been making some drink thats basically ginger root beer, toasted caramel whiskey, and heavy cream

tastes like a root beer float senpai
>>
>>8063662
why, famous grouse
we used to be friends
I actually liked you
why do you do this
>>
>>8063662
My problem with cocktails is sugar. Consuming alcohol and sugar together is like a double punch to the liver, because it's the only organ in the body that can process alcohol and fructose.

I understand why sugar is in cocktails - most liquor isn't good enough to drink on its own without being mixed with something else, and people like sweet drinks. But I'm of the opinion that if you're going to drink liquor get something good enough to drink neat and enjoy that.
>>
>>8065324
Nice, this and a mojito are neck and neck for me
>>
>>8064575
Underrated
>>
Bahama Mama. Lovely.

Jim's gone to Carribean is pretty great too.
>>
Yo I'm not a whiskey faggot who insists every whiskey must be on the rocks but Grouse is fucking perfect on the rocks
>>
Cuba Libre, which is just rum and coke with lime.
>>
File: white-russian-720x720-recipe.jpg (275KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
white-russian-720x720-recipe.jpg
275KB, 720x720px
>>8063662
White russian or a Pastis, wich is not technically a cocktail.
>>
Old Fashioned.

or

Acai vodka sour
>>
>>8063951
based
>>
>>8064465
once i started drinking martinis I realized how not masculine it is to order it shaken
>>
>>8064971
>>8064999
edge and trips aside thats a legitimately tasty drink. wish my friends wouldnt expect me to shoot it when we order it
>>
>>8063662
whiskey sour made with bourbon
>>
>>8066683
goddamn that ramos gin fizz sounds fantastic. i'll have to try one out
>>
For sour mix should I be buying lemon juice and simple syrup and just mixing them 1:1? Or would it be better to just make both the syrup and lemon juice itself from sugar/water+lemons?
I've heard that making it is the way to go, over buying it pre-made.
>>
>>8069114
always use fresh juice. for the syrup, it doesn't really matter.
>>
>>8066683
Ramos Fizz is my favorite drink

also: Gimlet
>>
Moscow Mule
>>
Typically margaritas (on the rocks). Mostly because my friends and I go to a place with Taco tuesday during happy hour and they have 2 dollar margaritas.
>>
can you imagine getting pissed drunk with that shit. acidic dorito flavored alcohol vomit coming through your nose?
>>
>>8063662

Advocado + Gin + Cherry Cola

Heard it's called Snowball?
>>
File: 1465220900980.webm (829KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1465220900980.webm
829KB, 400x400px
I remember seeing an infographic here or on some other board showing one or more cocktails really high in alcohol but that dont taste like it.
someone?
>>
>>8072794
Literally anything involving pineapple.

White russians.

College parties use a mixture of pineapple and sometimes coconut nectar with everclear and fruity vodkas as the bitch punch.

Just look up bitch punch recipes.
>>
>>8072809
>bitch punch recipes
thank you, with no name I had no idea
>>
I really only drink white Russians(sometimes with whiskey instead of vodka if it's all I have on hand) and whiskey sours. Mint Julep is pretty good, I suppose.
>>
>>8072816
Make sure to test them yourself before you try them out on actual bitches.

Unless of course you're the intended audience.

In that case, just tell anyone who asks that you're perfecting your bitch punch recipe, and enjoy your drinks because fuck you dad just because I like fruity drinks and not your "wood in a glass" wisky doesn't mean I'm gay
>>
>>8072822
back when I used to drink I could handle stuff, I usually drank vodka.
I'll try em, use that excuse on a couple of chicks if I have the chance
>>
>>8072822
>fuck you dad just because I like fruity drinks and not your "wood in a glass" wisky doesn't mean I'm gay

Who needs to spend lots of money on therapy when 4chan exists?
>>
Rusty Nails are GOAT post dinner. Otherwise I like martinis, mint julips, and mojitos. I don't typically drink cocktails though, usually just beer or scotch.
>>
Gin and tonic. Hendricks if able.
>>
Wild Turkey 101 with ice is what I usually drink. I recently found out that Caipirinhas are fucking awesome, and that Brazil makes amazing rum. I really really like Washington Apples topped with a layer of absinthe but I haven't drank that in like 4 years because it gets me fucking shitty as all fuck.

Honorable mention to Death in the Afternoon, Hemingway's favorite drink. Another absinthe cocktail, good for committing suicide after drinking or just pulling hipster chicks.
>>
>>8068536
you know what the fuck you're talking about
>>
Bourbon Whiskey Sour...
Nah, that's bullshit.

Madras Cocktail all the WAY, BABY
LIKE SIPPING COASTAL SUN
Thread posts: 89
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.