[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Office snacks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: snacks.jpg (200KB, 606x360px) Image search: [Google]
snacks.jpg
200KB, 606x360px
Anons working in office or having similar non-manual jobs, what do you usually snack on at work?
For me it is just sweets and nuts, planning to change it though.
Discuss and dump ideas.
>>
I work in an office and here's what I snack on:

1. Tootsie roll pops. Always keep a few with me
2. Hard candies, particularly from the asian market. Much more variety, texture, and flavor than you can find elsewhere
3. I usually have cashew or a banana 1-2 hours before the end of the day, so I'm not cranky while I drive home in traffic.
>>
>>8063115
Anything that goes well with coffee
We have awesome coffee
>>
>>8063115
Work in corporate office, have a desk drawer and a membership to Sam's Club.

First 3 months I got the giant tub of animal crackers, chocolate covered raisins, multi pack nutrigrain bars, big tex cinnamon rolls, and Lance variety cracker packs.

Then I recently got trail mix, cookies individually wrapped, nature valley almond granola bars. All around $40 for a few months
>>
File: bitch.jpg (36KB, 338x395px) Image search: [Google]
bitch.jpg
36KB, 338x395px
I don't "snack" because I'm not a fat pig
>>
>>8063342
>buying office snacks with my company BJ's membership

Whoa I never thought to do this. I only buy toilet paper and paper towels and the occasional pack of disposable razors.

Thanks anon, gonna add cashews to my list for the quarterly BJ's trip.
>>
>>8063355
I prefer small snacks at work as opposed to eating a big meal. My job is very stressful so I'm not hungry enough to eat a lot but want to get my protein and fats in for the day. Also eating a huge lunch in the middle of the day would probably make me feel lethargic and shitty.
>>
I just chew gum erotically in hopes of getting a promotion.
>>
File: fat ass.jpg (10KB, 242x208px) Image search: [Google]
fat ass.jpg
10KB, 242x208px
I am obese. I recently tried to lose weight by filling one of my desk drawers with 4 whole iceberg lettuces to eat during the day, its only like 400 calories so I thought it would be better than my usual snack of chocolate cakes and chips.

Anyway after a few minutes someone asked why I put a bunch of lettuce in my drawer. I didn't want to admit what I was doing so I told them I was making 'lettuce chip wraps' and bought a bunch of chips from the machine. Ended up using the lettuce leaves as wraps to eat 4 bags of chips during the day. My co-workers make fun of me, I heard one of them saying 'lettuce wraps.... wraps up warm when it feels the chill of that fatasses chubby fingers getting ready to make another chip wrap'. apparently they find it funny that I think eating lettuce makes me healthy.
>>
>>8064520
I want this to be a pasta

Why wouldn't you buy baby carrots or celery or baby broccolis? Even a small dip wouldn't hurt you.
>>
We have muffins all day and fresh fruit and vegetables at 10 am and 3 pm. There isn't really enough to go around since they want 0% chance of left overs going bad.
>>
>>8064520
Why didn't you bring celery instead?
>>
Manage a pizza place so ayyyy you guessed it, snack on pizza.
>>
1 Combos
2 I am obese
>>
Chips for days.
Also, sometimes as a switch up, donuts!
Also if you have some people who like vegetables, tzat and veggies are liked by all.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.