[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Give me one good reason why you're not eating the most based

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: normal[1].jpg (172KB, 426x405px) Image search: [Google]
normal[1].jpg
172KB, 426x405px
Give me one good reason why you're not eating the most based fruit ever right now.

>Delicious sweet-sour flavour like candy
>Can eat whole like an apple, skin has great texture and doesn't get stuck between teeth
>Super healthy for you
>Cheap as fuck compared to all the main fruits that everyone knows about
>Shares name with adorable small bird
>>
>>8062079
I have bad teeth.
>>
File: black man.gif (737KB, 200x250px) Image search: [Google]
black man.gif
737KB, 200x250px
>skin has great texture
>>
>>8062079
Because I'm in church
>>
>>8062096
Have you tried eating one with the skin on? It's fucking dank.
>>
>>8062093
Just how bad exactly? It's a pretty soft fruit, or is this regarding the sugar content?

>>8062098
>not bringing snacks to church
kids have a pocket full of haribos, old ladies have butterscotch candies, and you're sitting there like a fool without a snack.
>>
File: 1439786179330.jpg (188KB, 638x700px) Image search: [Google]
1439786179330.jpg
188KB, 638x700px
you eat it with the skin?
>>
>>8062096
>>8062161

You guys don't defuzz your kiwi and eat it whole?
>>
>>8062161
Took me til I was like 20 to realise it's a waste of time to peel a fruit the size of a golf ball that tastes the same or better with the skin on.

Don't try it with a banana though, shit's rank.
>>
All the ones I seem to get are sour as hell even when very ripened. The yellow ones are sometimes very good.
>>
>>8062079
>Cheap as fuck compared to all the main fruits that everyone knows about
It's like 50 cents to a dollar for a kiwi where I live (Seattle area), not cheap at all
>>
>>8062207
yeah kiwi skins are sour but if you like the taste they're all right
>>
>>8062226
Be glad you don't live in japan, a box of 12 strawberries is like $7-10

Pretty sure they throw any away that aren't absolutely flawless though, you couldn't tell one from another here it's fucking crazy.

And no, I'm not talking about the ridiculous omiyage/gift fruit and shit before anyone asks.
>>
>>8062230
really? I've never even noticed the taste of them. Although the fruit itself has always had a sour taste to me, similar to grapefruit's flavour palette.
>>
>>8062246
kiwis are sweet, its the skin that is sour
>>
>>8062098
Pay attention faggot
>>
>>8062250
I learned something new today.
>>
>>8062079

I do, what's your problem anon?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.