[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people keep having different food preferences than me?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: progun.jpg (121KB, 1280x680px) Image search: [Google]
progun.jpg
121KB, 1280x680px
Why do people keep having different food preferences than me? Everyone in America likes all the same things that I like and eats all the same things that I eat, because that's what America means! I know this, because I myself am American, and that is what I believe. Logic, bitch! It's what separates Americans from the rest!

But I go on the internet and there are all these foreigners (I can tell they are foreigners because they don't have the exact same preferences and habits as I do) are constantly having wrong tastes, and they don't even change their tastes when I explain to them what I like (that is to say, what America likes). Why do they keep doing this? It's obviously because of their foreign ignorance, because even though they are obsessed with us, they haven't visited America. They hate us cuz they ain't us. These poor foreigners in their mud huts, if they ever set foot in America they'd understand why America #1 and my opinions are shared by all 319 million Americans, and then they'd instantly like all the things I like, and not like the things I don't like. Because that's the great thing about America. We know who's American and who isn't, it's easy to tell, because if you disagree with me you are definitely not from here and in fact are probably mentally ill.
>>
>>8062074
I give it a 7/10. Remove the "logic bitch" and "they hate because bla bla" and you'd have a solid piece.
>>
It's a "europoors daily obsession over America" episode!
>>
>>8062102
Nah, this is a "coastal daily obsession over non-self-hating-america" thread.
>>
Bump pls respond more
>>
>>8062127 (You)
>>
>>8062135
Thanks
>>
>>8062115
>it's a flyover paranoia episode
My favourite.
>>
>>8062074
>countries are different
ok

also, american food it tasty and I'm not even american so fuck you
>>
>>8062232
>>
>>8062074
I didn't read any of this.
>>
File: American_Sniper.webm (985KB, 514x348px) Image search: [Google]
American_Sniper.webm
985KB, 514x348px
The funniest part is that most "Why do Americans do x?" threads actually come from American shitposters who try to install this as a /ck/ meme. Quite literally the same as the 'go 'za meme.
>>
>>8062265

You got a source for that, buddy? Because it sounds like you're just spewing some bullshit, to be honest.
>>
>>8062745
I'm American and I push this meme
>>
>>8062745
I'm also American and I do it alot. And then when someone accuses me of being a jealous "yuropoor" I pretend im from some other random part of the world instead.

And once that thread starts to die out, I'll make a Jack thread and bump both threads so they appear side by side on the front page.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.