[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I make this dish?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_7203.jpg (45KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7203.jpg
45KB, 600x400px
How do I make this dish?
>>
Cook spaghetti, stir with oil and pepper, top with parmesan cheese
>>
>>8061797
Do I use any other herbs or spices?
>>
>>8061801
If you want.
>>
>>8061797
Cacio e pepe should really be made with pecorino rather than parmesan.

Although I mean it's still gonna taste good either way when it comes down to it.
>>
>>8061838
>pasta with pepper and cheese on it should be called by its Italian name and should use a specific type of Italian hard cheese
You're the reason people hate Italians.
>>
>>8061874
>>8061838
>a specific recipe is defined in the following way {blah blah blah} but even if it's not the literal definition it tastes fine
>BLARRRGARGARG WHY ARE ITALIANS OPPRESSING ME???
lol
how do you even know he's italian? becuase he typed some italian words that were related to the thread?
consider suicide
>>
Cool spaghetti al dente and keep 2 cups of water from cooking.
Put freshly graded black spice ( i use thalicherry) on heated pan. Dont be afraid, you can use a lot of spice. When you smell aróma, ad olive oil. Now put al dente pasta onto pan and stir. Then pour a bit of the water you did set aside onto it and stir. Repeat until pasta is coated. Add enought of black spice to you liking. Ať last you may add pecorino or parmesano cheese.
Eat

Note:fór best result use egg made pasta, never use eggles pasta.
>>
>>8062030
>for best result use egg pasta
>never use eggless pasta
So which is it, faggot? They mean two different things.
>>
>>8062040
Pasta made from eggs. Use it. Dont be rude
>>
>>8062047
But at first you said "for best results", meaning it's optional and not necessary.
>>
>>8062050
no you fucking retard 'for best results' means use anything less and you're gonna get a noticably shittier product

you should have been aborted
>>
>>8061791
Form clay into a bowl shape, then bake in a kiln. Glaze and bake again. Wala.
>>
>>8062059
If it's essential to the recipe, "for best results" is redundant.
>>
>>8061874
Pecorino is sheep cheese

They taste totally different
>>
>>8062070
I know what pecorino tastes like, I just don't think it matters which cheese you grate on top of pasta with pepper, or the fact that one particular choice is for some reason said in Italian.
>>
>>8062070
Most italiano recipes use both pecorino and parmesano. I find pecorino expensive so i just buy graded gran moravia( essentially czech parmesano just cheaper)
>>
>>8062078
What's your point? Are you under the impression that if a recipe exists, that it means the person who made the recipe is claiming that literally all food other than the exact outcome of the exact recipe is a horrible abomination and an affront to the entire concept of Italy?

Is this what you unironically believe?
>>
Thread derailed.
>>
>>8062104
>le epic meta declaration post
Why?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.