[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is Southern Sweet Tea (Sweet Tea with at least a pound of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6

File: sweet-tea-sl-x[1].jpg (26KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
sweet-tea-sl-x[1].jpg
26KB, 300x300px
Why is Southern Sweet Tea (Sweet Tea with at least a pound of sugar) the best nonalcoholic beverage?
>>
File: completelystraight.png (791KB, 971x785px) Image search: [Google]
completelystraight.png
791KB, 971x785px
While lemon has been the traditional garnish, in our Beloved Dixie we often settle for a slice of ripe peach during the blistering summer scorchers.
>>
it makes you feel hydrated after you're done fucking your sister, you southern rats. I hope your fucking disgusting sugar water gives you all diabetes
>>
>>8060387
honestly I love all the hate the media drums up for the south because it just means less dune coons, mexicans, and white fuccbois to come here and try to turn this place into another liberal hellhole

the midwest and the south is real america, the more the media shits on a US region the better it is
>>
>>8060374
>Read that in his voice
God dammit
>>
File: 1456020397632.jpg (159KB, 970x700px) Image search: [Google]
1456020397632.jpg
159KB, 970x700px
>>8060387
>tfw my mere existence sends you into sputtering rage
>>
I drink my iced tea plain. It keeps the beetus at bay.
>>
>>8060387
kys
>>
Don't forget to add some baking soda
>>
>>8060387
Please keep thinking we're the worst so you and your shitty elitist friends never come here. We like it the way it is
>>
>>8060368
But that's not a Capri sun mountain cooler you massive pleb
>>
how's this thread not more popular? we southerners know a thing or two about our tea. the beetus is almost worth it.
>>
>>8061264
Because you're from a part of the country no one cares about and brags about sugar water being considered tea?

I mean, why don't you go pat some inner city niggers on the back for drinking Kool-Aid?
>>
>>8061264
>we southerners know a thing or two about our tea
no you don't, you are worse with tea than the brits.
>>
I mix normal black tea bags with a few of the herbal raspberry ones and make raspberry sweet tea. It's good tasting and still has caffeine because mixing it with the black tea.
>>
What sort of tea should be used for this?

Assam? Darjeeling?
>>
>>8060387
>year of our lord 2016
>being a filthy fucking yank
>>
>>8060368

Fucking yanks, can yis not even drink tea right?
>>
>>8061372
Orange pekkoe. The cheap shit even, quality of the tea matters way less with iced tea than it does with hot tea.
>>
>>8061386
Thank you for your advice.

I'm assuming that you possess at least one Confederate Battle flag and many Lynyrd Skynyrd albums?
>>
>>8061391
You're thinking of coors light beer not sweet tea. Sweet tea is for the social elite around here. House wives with rich husbands who need a new hat every week to show off at their lunch with friends.
>>
>>8060368

It's good shit. It's so sweet that I don't drink it every day, usually just at restaurants, but holy shit is it just what I needed on some of these bullshit hot Texas days.
>>
>>8061379
yeah. board vessel, locate tea, hoist tea over head, throw into harbor. vee oh la. tea.
>>
>adding sugar to a caffeinated beverage
Is the idea that the obesity and hyperactivity will cancel each other out?
>>
>>8061456
>pop - caffeine and sugar
>coffee - popular to add sugar to and has caffeine
>tea - caffeine, sugar, cream
>energy drinks - caffeine and sugar except for sugar free ones
>chocolate - caffeine and sugar

hmmmmmm
>>
>>8061473
>pop
Obesity and hyperactivity in children: the drink

>coffee, tea
I take mine black desu

>energy drinks
See pop except for neets

>chocolate
Not meant to be consumed at nearly the same volume as a beverage. And before you say it started as a beverage, not the same thing at all.
>>
>>8061489
Wait did it actually start as a beverage? I didn't know that and am interested in learning about this. I drink tea with a sugar cube and cream but it's like once a week and don't drink any of the others but was just pointing out it's always mixed with it for some reason.
>>
>>8061501
The Aztecs drank a mixture of ground cocoa beans and other stuff in a bitter, spicy, cold beverage for centuries. After the stuff caught on in Europe, they eventually added stuff like milk and butter and sugar and heated it and made what we know as hot chocolate. The invention of solid chocolate bars didn't happen until 1828.
>>
>>8061523
That's pretty awesome. Thank you for that. I'm going to look more into it now out of curiosity.
>>
Isn't that just ice tea?
>>
>>8061540
Only to inbreds. In civilized parts of the country "iced tea" means unsweetened iced tea.
>>
My favourite non-alcoholic drink is apple and sour cherry strong schorle.

Go to the supermarket.
Buy apple and sour cherry juice concentrate.
Mix with sparkling water in 1:2 ratio.
Stir to combine.
Schorle.

Regular schorle is juice fruit juice and sparkling water, but strong schorle is delicious.
>>
>>8060368
Because you are child an can get your drinks down if they are sweet.

So better save up them GBPs
>>
I prefer lemonade.
>>
>>8061473

>putting sugar into tea
>putting sugar into coffee

0/10 kill yourself
>>
>>8061633
>I don't like what other people like so they must die

psychotic much?
>>
I don't find super sweet drink quenching at all. That's a lot of sugarbetes.
>>
water is the best nonalcoholic beverage you fat fucks
>>
File: ChickenElogo.gif (7KB, 391x122px) Image search: [Google]
ChickenElogo.gif
7KB, 391x122px
God-tier sweet tea right here.
>>
File: 1469992118797.png (102KB, 316x239px) Image search: [Google]
1469992118797.png
102KB, 316x239px
>>8061637
You're the psychotic one you piece of shit sugar addicted shart
>>
>>8061473
>pop
Flyover genocide when?
>>
best recipe by far

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSkT77010fE
>>
>>8060368
Goddamn right! I demand my tea to be nearly molasses composition. That's how I know it's good. Damn yankees are too busy shittily dumping their sugar in their grits instead of using in their tea, where it's supposed to go.
>>
>>8060368
unsweetened iced tea is better, sweet tea makes your mouth all sticky and shit on a hot day
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.