[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have to live off rice for a few days. What do I cook with it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (235KB, 1300x957px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
235KB, 1300x957px
I have to live off rice for a few days. What do I cook with it?
>>
Water
>>
>>8059666

Only rice? Or can you pick up some things to cook with it like eggs, scallions or other veggies, soy sauce?

If you want it more filling, you can always cook it with leftover stock or broth you have.

You can also make rice pudding.
>>
Put sliced hot dogs in the rice while it's steaming, eat with ketchup.
>>
Thanks for the last time I was wondering if you have any questions or concerns please visit the lockouts page and the other day and I will be a good idea to have a great day and I will be a good idea to have a great day
>>
File: 134.jpg (90KB, 960x639px) Image search: [Google]
134.jpg
90KB, 960x639px
>>8059666
meat is good with rice.
>>
>>8059666

I'll give you advice if you explain why you have to live off of rice.
>>
>>8059857
Low on cash, rice is pretty fuckin cheap here
>>8059764
Not only rice, but I'm trying to save money. A soup sounds good. Broth shouldn't cost much and I might be able to get some vegetables on sale.
>>8059725
>>8059807
wow thank
>>8059846
Dunno if I can get meat right now... I'll have to check if any things on sale
>>
if you're absolutely skint, buy some stock cubes, vegetables and the cheapest meat you can (optional) and just boil it all together
sustained me for a while in uni
>>
File: OK.gif (800KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
OK.gif
800KB, 500x500px
>>8059725
fpbp
>>
>>8059915

Buy dry beans that come in the bags for around $1/lb depending on the variety. They form a complete protein when paired with rice, have fiber to fill you up, and have lots of micro nutrients so you don't end up dying penniless in a gutter.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.