[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What else is avocados good for, beside in waggamolie or in a salad?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 6

File: one eyed jack.jpg (44KB, 580x350px) Image search: [Google]
one eyed jack.jpg
44KB, 580x350px
What else is avocados good for, beside in waggamolie or in a salad?
>>
>>8058750
It can replace non vegan things in recipes
Other than that not much
>>
>>8058750
good on most sandwiches

some people enjoy eating them by themselves however i dont care for it

i used to work for a mexican restaurant i had to make like 20lbs of avocados into guacamole every day its such a fucking pain in the ass that picture pisses me off like bitch why are you so happy get back to work
>>
Sushi
>>
>>8058750

when i'm looking for recipes when i have a shit ton of a certain ingredient, i just go to the trade association, since they try to list every possible use for whatever they grow. a lot of them are awful ideas, but some half-decent.

http://www.californiaavocado.com/recipes
>>
Good to put in chicken sandwiches desu. Tasty af.
>>
>>8058750
i like them with eggs or beans and rice dishes
>>
>>8058750

I love them in tuna or chicken sandwiches.
>>
they have a reputation for being 'healthy' but nutritionally they're like nutrient enriched butter.
>>
One of my favorite things to eat for breakfast is just a piece of multigrain toast with avocado on it, and a little salt and pepper. Quick, simple, and pretty good
>>
>>8058750
eating
>>
File: 67139225-46070194.jpg (10KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
67139225-46070194.jpg
10KB, 200x200px
>>8058907
>>
File: Bastille.jpg (377KB, 800x480px) Image search: [Google]
Bastille.jpg
377KB, 800x480px
Hamburger like a big dog!

God bless my country!
>>
>>8058924
May you have a truckload of blessings
>>
Stealth fattening someone
>>
stabbing your own hand
>inb4 pic
>>
Toast some nice bread, spread vegemite and Avacado, top off with eggs
>>
>>8059470
What is vegemite? We dont have it in my part of the world. (Nurope)
>>
>>8059475
Vegemite is a Brewers yeast extract, the closest thing you would have is Marmite, but it isn't quite the same.

Sometimes During lunch I'll take a walk around the cemetery and visit the grave of the guy who invented vegemite
>>
>>8059511
Thats nice, I even't have a clue what marmite is.
>>
>>8059529
Marmite must not exist outside of the U.K.
just look for a spread in the supermarket that says it's a yeast extract
>>
>>8059536
You can get it at any American grocery store, I assume that guy lives in East Timor or something
>>
File: pirogue.jpg (189KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
pirogue.jpg
189KB, 960x720px
mix some with raw fish
>>
>>8059536
what section of the market is it usually?
>>
>>8059550
The.... Spreads section

Y'know.. Because it's a spread
>>
>>8059538
Yeah, or in city of Noma where we eat good.
Da fuck is yeast extract? Whats the point?
God, people. Put in crap, crap eventuelly come out.
>>
>>8059556
so where mayo and ketchup is?
or where underwood canned meats and tuna packs are?
>>
>>8059576
>>8059556
>>
>>8059576
Where you find stuff like honey and jam
I think that's a separate section from the mayo and ketchup but I never buy either of those because I am not a flyover
>>
memes
>>
Pretty good when breaded and fried. If you like them, you can just put slices on just about anything. If you're in to ruining steaks, try putting some on top of a freshly cooked steak, drizzle some oil on, some blue cheese and quickly broil. You can also make a gratin for a soup in a similar way.
>>
Raw with salt and pepper.
>>
For some reason I just hate beef and pork so much, so... Uninteresting to me no matter what I do with it, I don't really like red meat in general.
The only stuff I'll have is Kangaroo, so tasty.
>>
>>8059651
That makes alotta sense.
>>
>>8059591
>honey and jam aisle
>ketchup and mayo are flyover
>san francisco...

youre obviously no help here..
>>
www oliviascuisine.com/indonesian-avocado-milkshake/

Now I know what you are thinking, but just try it. You probably have all the ingredients at hand and it will amaze you how delicious sweet avocado can be.
>>
>>8058750
Fried avocado.
Toast
>>
>>8058750
Sushi places love putting it on rolls, so I would assume it would work reasonably well with some Asian dishes.

I think it is overused as it is and would rather not see it used more.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnG2T1dUJD8
>>
Avocado toast
>>
File: Eager.png (26KB, 765x741px) Image search: [Google]
Eager.png
26KB, 765x741px
Personally, I mix avocados in with my fruit smoothies, along with some orange juice, almond milk, some blueberries, strawberries, half a banana, and some mango. It's pretty good.
>>
>>8058750
making you fat
>>
Pasta, avocado, arugula, pesto
>>
>>8058750
sliced avocado lures in white women even better than an open jar of coconut oil
>>
>>8058750
chiken burgers
>>
Gringo, I assume?

Avocados are some of the best vegetables. Mash some up, put some salt and lemon juice, and you have a great ingredient for a toast or bread.
>>
>>8058750
mash an avocado, toast some bread, spread butter on it as soon as it'd done, spread the avocado on the buttered toast, salt it, top with cherry tomatoes
fucking delicious
>>
>>8058750
I usually just slice it up and drizzle some good balsamic vinegar over it. Salt and pepper to taste, it's pretty good.
>>
>>8058861
Dis, i eat that almost everyday
>>
Where I live we put it in the cofee.
>>
>>8058859
That is actually an excellent idea anon, gracias
>>
Chilled Avocado soup is the only thing I use avocados for
>>
>>8059686
Avocado is great in a lot of smoothie/shake type things because the taste is easily masked and it makes it super creamy + adds nutrients
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.