[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would /ck/ recommend use filtered water from this shit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

Have you tried one of these?
>>
>>8057946

I would recommend RO (if your water is fluoridated, otherwise just don't bother).
>>
>>8057946
You need to replace the filter once in a while. I have one at work it tastes quite nice.

The instructions suck, in order to activate it keep the top filter button pressed and the bar will fill up to whatever % you want.
If you repeatedly press it nothing happens not even when the screen lights up cause it will turn off again, it has to stay on.
>>
Propur senpai
>>
>>8057975
Is it better than bottled water?
>>
Tfw living in a country where the tap water is clean like fuck
>>
>>8057975
the bar is just a display thing to tell you how long the filter lasts anon. it doesn't control the filtration. lol.
>>
I live in the United States. Michigan. Flint, to be exact. We don't have to filter our water.
>>
>>8058220
>Trusting your government
>>
I've got one of those. It's nice. I'd get a model with a better lid though, something that seals or locks into place.

Keep closest to cool air release for best results in your refrigerator.
>>
I don't like using unitaskers like these.

If you want something to clean water and not clutter up your countertop get some iodine tablets.
>>
>>8058431
it's about better tasting water. some areas in Texas have shit tasting tap water due to the loads of calcium that still make it into the water and it has a shitty taste.
>>
>>8058443
I have Texan water shipped in to Ontario for the sole reason of high calcium content.

Stop being so negative.
>>
>>8058453
it stains everything white so no
>>
>>8058431
Get Alton's dick out your mouth bitch
>>
>>8057946
>filtered water
kill yerself
>>
Brita is dogshit. Get Zerowater. The filter is way bigger, you can taste the difference, and they send you a meter so you know it's not just placebo.
>>
>>8057950
thanks alex
>>
I have two of the exact jugs in op's pic
One in the fridge and one out

They are great, tap water doesn't taste absolute shit where I live but there's certainly an improvement and much less of the chlorine taste that comes and goes at different times of the year

I got 2 jugs and 8 filters for like $40, they were heavily discounted. Should last at least a year or more per jug. I don't change the filters just because the count down thing tells me to, I tend to wait a few weeks longer
>>
>>8058248
>trusting a corporation
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.