[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I been unreasonable?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: lamb-paprika-with-spiced-rice[1].jpg (453KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
lamb-paprika-with-spiced-rice[1].jpg
453KB, 2048x1536px
I made Rice and Lamb Rogan-Josh,

i said to my mum feel free to get some this was two days ago, and i go to have a midnight meal before bed and foudn she ate half of the last portion so there is just half a portion.

and i told her ffs if your going to eat some eat it when i first make it.

she loses her shit and says you keep sayign i can have some then shout at me when i do.

the problem is she always ALWAYS eats half a portion and does it just and i mean JUST before I go to eat the last portion.

Its like she does this automatically becouse shes too fuckign lazy to make her self food but doesn't acually want to fucking eat a full meal.

And its driving me mad.
>>
>>8056583
I prefer Rogan-Joe to be honest family
>>
I'm sorry op but yes you are being unreasonable. Don't offer at all if you're going to complain when she has some, no matter how far in the future she eats it. Also, she probably only eats half a portion because she still wants leftovers for you.
>>
>>8056583
Separate one portion and put it in a Tupperware for her with a label that says he'd name or stop offering her food altogether
>>
>>8056583
yeh nah ur a cunt
>>
Don't offer her food then
>>
>>8056583

You live with your mom but SHE'S lazy?
>>
Looks like you have plenty left. Also fucking this >>8056642

Those raisins in rice look ick by the by.
>>
>>8056583
>offer your mother food
>she eats it
>get mad that she ate it
yeah you're being unreasonable
stop offering her food or stop being a faggot
>>
>>8056583
That's just a woman thing.
If you ever marry a woman she will probably do the same thing so get used to it.
>>
>>8056614
This is the best solution
>>
>she always ALWAYS eats half a portion and does it just and i mean JUST before I go to eat the last portion.
that sounds like my dad. no matter how small of a portion i leave, it's too much for him. i've seen him put 1 fucking bite back into the fridge.

>>8056614
this
>>
I really really hope you payed for all the ingredients
>>
File: 0113121354.jpg (126KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
0113121354.jpg
126KB, 1280x960px
>>8056583
I think you need to break up with your mum euro anon. It doesn't seem to be working out. I know she gives good head and all but there are more important things in life.
>>
>>8056583

You're being a highly unreasonable twat. You're too self centered to consider the possibility that maybe she was saving some for you because she loves you and wants to share her portion with but you because that's what moms do but you act like a selfish fucking autistic toddler because you want more.
>>
>>8056583
get over it retard

you were probably in the wrong
>>
File: 1405899652700.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1405899652700.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>8056583
>OH MY GOD MOOOOOOM
>WHY DO YOU DO THIS
>I AM GONNA MOVE OUT AND LIVE ON MY OWN
>I HATE YOU I HATE YOU BWAHAHAHAHA

Welcome to American /ck/.
>>
>>8057561
Topkek
I was just thinking "so long as she gives good head" when I reead that part
>hive mind
>>
>>8056583
holy shit you fucking little autist
>>
>>8056583
are you autistic?
>>
>>8056649
Burn
>>
>>8056614
This. And yeah, you are being a dick.
>>
>>8056609
This
>>
>>8056583
Cool story bro
>>
>>8056583
What is wrong with you?
>>
I'm sorry about your autism, OP.
>>
>>8056583
Have some fucken respect for your mother man. Eat the half she didnt you fucken asshole.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.