[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

does this looked cooked enough?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: meat.png (615KB, 424x596px) Image search: [Google]
meat.png
615KB, 424x596px
i'm living on my own for the first time and i'm trying to cook hamburger meat. i cooked it on both sides, and both sides were a dark brown - they looked "cooked". and yet the middle is still pretty pink. is this considered "done"?
>>
File: 1440502575285.jpg (107KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1440502575285.jpg
107KB, 640x640px
>>8056535
are you retarded? in a burger its supposed to be a bit pink on the inside, not raw.

yet, how can you fuck up frying up minced meat?
lookup how to cook on YT
>>
>>8056535
Beef is fine when pink, as long as it isn't old meat that has spoiled. If it were pork or chicken you would have a problem.
>>
You're supposed to add stuff like mayo and lettuce and tomatoes and onions before placing the meat on the bun. Then you're supposed to pick it all up together, like a sandwich, instead of tearing apart the meat like some kind of animal.

Is this really your first burger, or are you actually some kind of animal? And what kind of animal worries about their burger being a little pink in the middle?
>>
That's a medium burger, you fucking ignoramous.
>>
>>8056535
Beef is actually one of the safer meats to eat raw, so you're fine even if it's pink inside.
>>
File: moist burger.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
moist burger.webm
2MB, 640x360px
>>8056535
you fucking burned it you jackass
>>
>>8056535
did you grill or pan fry
>>
>>8056595

pan fry
>>
Here's my preferred way to fix hamburgers.

Shape the patties about 1 to 1 1/4 inches thick.

Sprinkle pepper on each side.

Turn stove on to a setting below medium heat.

Melt butter in a skillet. Toss some garlic in with it.

Put in the hamburger patty. When you can see that the hamburger is cooked about halfway through by looking at the side, flip it over and cook the same amount of time on the other side.

Take the hamburger patty out and put it on either paper or cloth towels to rest.

While it rests, spend the time washing your cooking utensils. You should be able to do that in about five minutes with no problem.

Put the hamburger on a bun, add your preferred condiments, and enjoy.

Note: This does not work well if the meat is not fresh. If it is not fresh, then you need to cook it well done to eliminate the off tastes.
>>
>>8056592
i'll never get over this, i bet it's even still cold
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.